How Long Before Update Tonight Will You Log In?

Bernardo

Another Pre-War Wait?  

262 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the prom I'm going to tonight, I don't have a date...but then again it didn't/won't cost anything either.

I have a date to another prom a few weeks from tonight tho ;)

Go to the prom, RL over CN. I won't bother being on at update, 6am in the morning (update time in the UK) is not a time I want to be awake

Why would anyone even bother? Did no one read this article in Sparta's announcement?

Valhalla:

Article “$4 Pitchers”

...Should either party decide the other party is a sausage fest and that it is not in their interests to retain this treaty, be it during the renewal period or at any other time, the signatories shall still be subject to the terms of the treaty for a period of seven (7 [the number of shots I had tonight so it’s as good a number as any]) days....

Sparta informed Valhalla of the cancellation last night. Assuming both alliances are going to be participants (and why wouldn't they be?) that means that nothing will likely happen until then. I am not getting my hopes up that someone will be a dick and break the treaty.

ive always wondered this, how do we know that CN is going to have an update? And what is it? anybody know?

When people say "update time" they're generally talking about the time at which the server rolls over to the next day. This is at 1 AM Eastern time, midnight Central, and is the time at which you are again permitted to collect taxes and pay bills for the day.

Edited by Hickersonia

Why would anyone even bother? Did no one read this article in Sparta's announcement?

Sparta informed Valhalla of the cancellation last night. Assuming both alliances are going to be participants (and why wouldn't they be?) that means that nothing will likely happen until then. I am not getting my hopes up that someone will be a dick and break the treaty.

Move along people, Penchuk just won the thread.

So same time next week? Drinks are on me.

For the prom I'm going to tonight, I don't have a date...but then again it didn't/won't cost anything either.

I have a date to another prom a few weeks from tonight tho ;)

If you don't plan on drinking/smoking, going to the prom by yourself won't be worth it. You'll just feel like a pathetic, desperate, and sober jackass... :awesome:

There remains high expectations that war will happen on Planet Bob. Possibly tonight.

Do you remember the saying DON'T PANIC my dear fellow hitchhiker? It seems you did panic ;)

I guess that means 7 days extra money for a lot of war chest. I think this will be a fun war to watch. :popcorn:

(Maybe I'm panicking myself and is Planet Bob starting with many more months of peaceful growth. :rolleyes: )