No War!

Duke Nukem

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one- Agatha Christie.

Also I would like to point out I am a jew. I am supposed to hate war. So sue me and my jew friends.

So jews are supposed to hate war? In a war game?

Trust me if you were a jew you would know. Let me give you an example. Say I build the eiffel tower out of legos and my bro comes and knocks them down I punch him he punches me. Who is the winner. Answer is nobody.

My brother once done something similar. I did actually punch him and gave him a black eye. Funny really, he never done it again.

YAY, I won :D

Guys I come before you as a humble man who questions this war. Why must we fight? Why must we hate? War doesn't accomplish anything. We should constantly live in a state of peace and not have to worry about if our nation will survive the day. And for all you non govs ask yourself why do you fight. Because they tell you to and you blindly follow authority. I propose we never have this war. We don't need it. This war will pit you against your friends in other alliances. I for one am saying no to the brutality. I am in peace mode and will only come out in defense of my friends. I urge many of you to do the same. Just say no to the hate and violence that people are making you do. Any conflict can be resolved by diplomatic measures and not who has more nukes. I hope this has urged you to not want war and Just Say No. By the way this is in no way the views of VA just my own.

If your not gonna use your pixels for war, what will you use them for?

I cant believe my first post is in here but...

Honestly, STOP THE HATE LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE AND ALL GIVE EACHOTHER FLOWERS AND HUGS AND NOT BASH EACHOTHER OVER THE HEAD mkay? [/sarcasm]

No war or nothing would make CN look like NS....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *bored*