Jump to content

Looking for a definition of Defeat Alert


Un4Gvn1
 Share

Recommended Posts

If I understand the term correctly, a Defeat Alert is issued when a defending nation has less than 5% odds ... and the aggressor has 95% or higher odds on a ground battle.

I am looking for the explanation to understand why this was not a defeat alert (image below).

It was my first ground battle attempt of the day.

There was no ingame message sent to the defender regarding a defeat. There was no damage done.

TwistedDefeatAlert.jpg

Edit to add:

"If an attacker is unable to battle a defending nation because the defending soldier numbers are too low the defender will automatically be placed into Anarchy, up to 5 defending spies may be killed, 5% or up to 10 technology levels, 20% or up to 40 infrastructure levels, and 5% or up to $5 million in money may be destroyed (not stolen)."

link

Does this mean that there is a defeat alert that does zero damage?

Edited by Peggy_Sue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Peggy does say in her msg it was her 1st ground today...

In the screen shot you can see it also say its her 1st ground, at 12:17am.

Curious to know what happened here... only thing I can possibly think of is prior to the screen shot Peggy went to the attack screen (or perhaps the screen shot is after a refresh of the battle screen) and it did damage & sent a defeat alert which TwistedRebel deleted from his inbox, and Peggys sent box.

Since no ground attack was enacted, it still says this will be your 1st ground today in the screen shot.

If thats not what happened, then I think its a bug, cause 1st Defeat Alert in a day should cause damage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is allready been a defeat alert this day.

You dont have anything to click before a defeat alert.

It just happens. She prolly missed it the first time and rechecked.

check your inbox.

Also its still the first ground attack cause DA's dont count as GA's

/close

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is allready been a defeat alert this day.

You dont have anything to click before a defeat alert.

It just happens. She prolly missed it the first time and rechecked.

check your inbox.

Also its still the first ground attack cause DA's dont count as GA's

/close

Nope. The only two actions I'd taken for the day were to launch a nuke then go to the aggressive ground attack screen...then I got that message.

I'll report it as a bug and see if moderation agrees.

Thanks, guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I understand the term correctly, a Defeat Alert is issued when a defending nation has less than 5% odds ... and the aggressor has 95% or higher odds on a ground battle.

I am looking for the explanation to understand why this was not a defeat alert (image below).

It was my first ground battle attempt of the day.

There was no ingame message sent to the defender regarding a defeat. There was no damage done.

TwistedDefeatAlert.jpg

Edit to add:

"If an attacker is unable to battle a defending nation because the defending soldier numbers are too low the defender will automatically be placed into Anarchy, up to 5 defending spies may be killed, 5% or up to 10 technology levels, 20% or up to 40 infrastructure levels, and 5% or up to $5 million in money may be destroyed (not stolen)."

link

Does this mean that there is a defeat alert that does zero damage?

Is it possible someone else already beat you to the defeat alert? From what I understand, a nation will only get 1 defeat alert per day.

So if player 1 sent a defeat alert already...player 2 is out of luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...