You know you've overdosed on CN when...

jaaku

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When there is drama at school between two groups of people that used to be friends, you think of it as "They broke their MDP and declared war on eachother"

When you use your phone to get on IRC more than you use it for normal stuff

Edited by baseballer790

....you meet a friend you haven't seen in a long time. He asks "So, what's new?" and you need to take a minute or more to think of something that has nothing to do with CN. Friend goes away thinking you've become a bit more rude than he/she remembers or that perhaps you have suffered some kind of brain injury.

....you think about putting 'first post-reformation Kaiser of Nordreich' on your resume, and the only question that pops into your head is, "What font should I use for that?"

....it's thirty seconds after update, your sexy wife comes out wearing her sexiest, see-through lingerie, and you say, "Yeah yeah. Just a sec. I was firing missiles when I got booted out. Stupid server."

Edited by kingzog

I lol'd and Srqt does has good taste in anime ;)

you've overdose on CN when you spend at least 6 hours a day on your alliance forums or CN (I need to give RL more attention :P )

Guilty when there is no one to hangout with, or the girl you've been trying to get with is working.

When you debate using your real email, or CN email....and accidentally pick the CN one in front of a girl friend that you're working with to complete a Stats video due 4 days ago.

When somebody mentions a somebody named Dilbert and you accidentally yell out "THE PANTLESS THUNDERBOLT!" (I had a lot of explaining to do to my girlfriend about that one.)

When you refrain for years from using the word "initiative" because it makes you think of the bloc in CN that you're not particularly fond of. (Ya, for about a year I used only synonyms for that word, never said or wrote it once.)

When somebody asks if you want cake and you reply "The Cake is a Lie" (GATO joke).

When you have to explain to your girlfriend that the girl you've been talking to all night from the Netherlands in NOT a romantic interest and that she need not worry about me cheating on her (I do love you though Mashi).

When you are trying to name off nations in Europe in class and when you think of Moldova you say "Ivan Moldavi."

When you go to a Georgia Tech vs Elon baseball game with a Tech fan and you consider going for Elon because their mascot is the Phoenix and you're in TPF. You then amuse yourself between innings (and during pitching changes, Elon used their whole damn bullpen) by thinking up "Phoenix Hungers" jokes, most of which are dumber than the ones posted on these forums ("The Phoenix Scores", "The Phoenix Balks", "The Phoenix Leaves the Bases Loaded", "The Phoenix Argues Balls and Strikes", etc).

-Bama

When you tell your GF you can't stay the night cause she doesn't have net, and your "war" is starting.

When you call into work during GWIII and tell them you need a personal day...two days in a row, just to have the war start on the third day.

Damn you VL! XD

When somebody asks if you want cake and you reply "The Cake is a Lie" (GATO joke).

No it's not.

You know you've overdosed on CN when...

You have 2 weeks of exams starting tomorrow and you are on CN.

You have been a senator on white team for the past 2 years and lost your seat because you were beaten down below the top 100 due to war.