A Report From the Imperial Clerk of the New Pacific Order

I can't believe I spent time watching this video. Biggest waste of time ever.

And when I say ever, I mean EVER. Good try, though...

You know, I would have posted that on the video... but someone wimped out and disabled comments.

It was not a waste of time!!! I was cracking up laughing.... I honestly thought it was a Vox parody of NPO propaganda..... and then I realised that it was real..... still worth the laughs!!!!

In all seriousness, I entered that pretty neutrally, and thought that it failed.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight,

tl;dr is NPO is still 20Million NS plus, Vox isn’t. Therefore Vox isn't working, and isn't achieving its aims?

Because Vox's aims are quite clearly derived from the movie version of David versus Goliath, instead of V for Vendetta.

(by the way, the graphic novel, far better than the film, and possibly a far better representation of the moral greyness of Vee/Vox).

Sir Paul you cant sing but you make great propaganda. :D

Also too much hating on it, it really isn't that bad. Your war didn't yet started, even the sides are not set yet, you are gonna burst a vessel in your brain if you continue to be so on the edge about it in expectation. You are not going to miss anything, just chill lol

Sir Paul you cant sing but you make great propaganda. :D

Also too much hating on it, it really isn't that bad. Your war didn't yet started, even the sides are not set yet, you are gonna burst a vessel in your brain if you continue to be so on the edge about it in expectation. You are not going to miss anything, just chill lol

Branimir, what I was personally expecting was relevant propaganda.

I would like to request that any alliance declaring war on NPO find a way to use that video as part of the CB.

Meanwhile, Schattenmann's got some great videos of his own:

And ES isn't looking too bad, either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xes0F36eTJA...feature=related

Face it, NPO. Vox has won. Vox proved there are things more important than NS and fear of being curbstomped. They didn't have to fire a shot. All they had to do was get one alliance to cancel on the NPO instead of the other way 'round. Now that many have cut ties with NPO, it is clear that NPO and its allies will reap the whirlwind, for that is what they have sown.

On the night of a NPO propaganda release, several of its supporting alliances hit peace mode. They did this out of fear for what was coming for them as allies of the NPO. We've all seen the images showing the numbers simply not adding up for NPO's side. The latest I've seen shows a 2-1 superiority over NPO and its associated blocs. Maybe a few alliances planned to be on the winning side will stand with NPO, but it won't make much difference: many more of the NS on NPO's side is not firm and will melt away in the heat of battle.

What I'm saying isn't propaganda. It's an honest observation of the situation as it stands. Things look grim for NPO. Setting GATO "free" was a nice start, but it's not enough. Paying reps to Vox and FAN would do a lot more to help out NPO than any diplomatic charm offensive.

That's right. No white peace. Well, maybe to Vox, but not to FAN. NPO treated them with cruelty and injustice. FAN stood for its political independence and continues to stand for its political independence. NPO's last war with them was purely one of aggression and aggrandizement. FAN was wronged and deserves reparations for damages NPO and its allies inflicted upon it.

If NPO wants mercy in the coming storm, it would do well to start showing mercy to others before it is too late.

I speak of my own free will and only for myself. I say this not to isolate my alliance from repercussions. I say this because that is all the strength I need to face down the New Pacific Order. NPO has its lies and I have my truth.

NPO has done far too little good in its place and its time at the top of politics on Planeta Roberto is up. If I am attacked for saying the truth, then I win. If not, then NPO might have a chance to survive - but only if it is willing to behave decently and honestly towards others.

Branimir, what I was personally expecting was relevant propaganda

I know that for most of you kids, this type of comical relief brought to you by Sir Paul went above your heads, but that actually doesn't make it bad for its own standard.

Also I have noticed one more thing. Not only did this "war" started for some, it was already "waged" and the victor is known and I even saw a thread talking about the post war era and peace treaties standards for it. Now I would say that some people are way ahead of themselves and not for their own good, but I actually find it overly amusing for it to stop.

If I am attacked for saying the truth, then I win.

I have noticed this repetitive nonsense for some time now. NPO did not attack someone for what they have posted on CN from the time when Ivan Moldavi was Emperor. GOONS used to do that as well as FAN. NPO will not attack you for your post on this medium. If its going to attack you, its going to be over other reasons.

Edited by Branimir

I know that for most of you kids, this type of comical relief brought to you by Sir Paul went above your heads, but that actually doesn't make it bad for its own standard.

Also I have noticed one more thing. Not only did this "war" started for some, it was already "waged" and the victor is known and I even saw a thread talking about the post war era and peace treaties standards for it. Now I would say that some people are way ahead of themselves and not for their own good, but I actually find it overly amusing for it to stop.

I have noticed this repetitive nonsense for some time now. NPO did not attack someone for what they have posted on CN from the time when Ivan Moldavi was Emperor. GOONS used to do that as well as FAN. NPO will not attack you for your post on this medium. If its going to attack you, its going to be over other reasons.

But god forbid anyone call Moo-Cows a "joke" over IRC. I guess that's one step too far.

But god forbid anyone call Moo-Cows a "joke" over IRC. I guess that's one step too far.

Well its only natural that members of the NPO community try to defend their colleagues from verbal attacks (Isn't this how every community here works?), but we arent attacking people's nations like zzzsomething because he posted something on the CN.

I would like to request that any alliance declaring war on NPO find a way to use that video as part of the CB.

Face it, NPO. Vox has won. Vox proved there are things more important than NS and fear of being curbstomped. They didn't have to fire a shot. All they had to do was get one alliance to cancel on the NPO instead of the other way 'round. Now that many have cut ties with NPO, it is clear that NPO and its allies will reap the whirlwind, for that is what they have sown.

On the night of a NPO propaganda release, several of its supporting alliances hit peace mode. They did this out of fear for what was coming for them as allies of the NPO. We've all seen the images showing the numbers simply not adding up for NPO's side. The latest I've seen shows a 2-1 superiority over NPO and its associated blocs. Maybe a few alliances planned to be on the winning side will stand with NPO, but it won't make much difference: many more of the NS on NPO's side is not firm and will melt away in the heat of battle.

What I'm saying isn't propaganda. It's an honest observation of the situation as it stands. Things look grim for NPO. Setting GATO "free" was a nice start, but it's not enough. Paying reps to Vox and FAN would do a lot more to help out NPO than any diplomatic charm offensive.

That's right. No white peace. Well, maybe to Vox, but not to FAN. NPO treated them with cruelty and injustice. FAN stood for its political independence and continues to stand for its political independence. NPO's last war with them was purely one of aggression and aggrandizement. FAN was wronged and deserves reparations for damages NPO and its allies inflicted upon it.

If NPO wants mercy in the coming storm, it would do well to start showing mercy to others before it is too late.

I speak of my own free will and only for myself. I say this not to isolate my alliance from repercussions. I say this because that is all the strength I need to face down the New Pacific Order. NPO has its lies and I have my truth.

NPO has done far too little good in its place and its time at the top of politics on Planeta Roberto is up. If I am attacked for saying the truth, then I win. If not, then NPO might have a chance to survive - but only if it is willing to behave decently and honestly towards others.

I use this super mega huge quote for good reason, I promise.

Quoted for sheer awesomeness.

Nice Rant Z. You're a good man.

We'll pass.

Well its only natural that members of the NPO community try to defend their colleagues from verbal attacks (Isn't this how every community here works?), but we arent attacking people's nations like zzzsomething because he posted something on the CN.

"Moo is a joke of a leader" <-- The statement leading to KasMage's Eternal ZI.

I remember that incident very well. KasMage was ZIed once like Moo demanded, he didn't fight back.

He received a couple of aid packages on the first day of his freedom. Grew to about 500 infra. 10 days later we filled 5 of his slots, and with money he had saved up from pre-ZI and the aid, he jumped to about 3k infra. (Nearly his pre ZI state)

A few days later Umbrae Noctem (iirc) came knocking, and demanded Eternal ZI and expulsion from the alliance or suffer the consequences.

Since then, I've tried asking Moo about taking Kas from their Eternal ZI list, and every single time that I've mentioned the question I have received no reply.

This was not the Pacifica communities doing. This was Moo and the Freedom of Speech Police's doing. <_<

Awful video, too.

Ahh, how cute. Is this your attempt at the intellectual high ground by insinuating that anyone who thinks this bit of propaganda was not all that impressive is childlike? Seriously, very weak Bran.

This is not a relevant piece because the fight with Vox is now a moot and irrelevant point. You have much, much bigger problems to contend with. Congrats on putting on the cow blinders.

Edited by HeinousOne

NPO will not attack you for your post on this medium. If its going to attack you, its going to be over other reasons.

Like having factories?

We'll pass.

Yes. You will. NPO will pass, and will do so unloved, unmourned, and eventually unremembered.

With EZI? !@#$%^&*. That's too far and you know it.

OH GOD NO

I did lol at he NoRway bit however

Thanks man, now I have to watch it…

… ok, watched it… after being rushed to the hospital with a acute case of ear and brain trauma even the not too subtle NoRway jab was worth that.

"Moo is a joke of a leader" <-- The statement leading to KasMage's Eternal ZI.

That statement being, I am quite sure, not the alone relevant reason why the nation you mentioned got attacked. As such that example cant have much to do with my point in response to a part of zzsomething post which implied that he actually expected he could get attacked for his post which contained his version of the truth-- alone.

This is not a relevant piece because the fight with Vox is now a moot and irrelevant point.

Obviously enough, not all can get pleased all the time and everybody is a critic. You can deem this as not "relevant" propaganda and present your definition of what would currently relevant propaganda be.

Regardless of that though, I am still saying its actually good work from Sir Paul.

Like having factories?

Well, if two sides agree in a peace treaty that one shall not have factories for a period of time, if that sides break that mutual agreement it could get attacked. That is how contracts work, and peace treaties are just that. Although such clauses in peace treaties are not used now for a year and more I believe.

But I guess in a lack of anything else to say, it does fills up your post with additional letters.

You will. NPO will pass, and will do so unloved, unmourned, and eventually unremembered.

Well although I find your general assessment of the time to come sadly mistaken, I am a bit shocked at the part of "unremembered."

It is just my belief that power which shaped and break this entire world for over 3 years can never really go unremembered by it.

I know you shall never forget us ;)

With EZI? !@#$%^&*. That's too far and you know it.

If you are referring to the already mentioned case, as I already responded I am quite sure that the attack on the mentioned nation was carried based upon multiple of reasons and not for a comment alone. Now, that is what I was saying to the zzsomething guy.

Now in conclusion, I of course have no intention of arguing or reasoning with the mass anti NPO hysteria which is currently present on the boards connected to pre war hysteria (of a war which sides arent even determined yet,...talking about huge anticipations lol) as in the case of any hysteria there is really no posibility to. In my time here tough, I have learned that this hysterias lose their dynamics all on their own, once the anticipated event starts and people start losing troops. So there is no reason to bother with it anyway.

My only intention was to just say that Sir Paul, although lacking in singing gift, made a rather good comical relief and that it is receiving in my belief too much hating on it for the wrong reasons. Anyway, I will have to go now eat some babies (OOC: RL has been a !@#$%* lately) but you have your fun while you can. Good day.