A Report From the Imperial Clerk of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to RickRoll myself to cleanse my ears

First, you've caught me in a good mood sir, and shall be rewarded for your good deed. I present: Margrave, laughing out loud:

"....Ahem...Me Me Meeee...."

"LOL"

"Alright, that's enough of that."

At any rate, I laughed my $@! off at the video...however, this seems like something one would release AFTER they had achieved victory, rather than putting this on the forum before the fight.

Also, just curious: Is anyone even trying to hide the fact that there is going to be a massive war soon? We've gotten so lazy just WANTING to see this fight happen that people are declaring support for sides in the streets, before those sides even exist. It's crazy...I mean, in the old days, we at least TRIED to hide the internal crumbling of NPO/GOONS WUT/UJP relations. Now though...it's all out in the open. Hmm.

Also, just curious: Is anyone even trying to hide the fact that there is going to be a massive war soon? We've gotten so lazy just WANTING to see this fight happen that people are declaring support for sides in the streets, before those sides even exist. It's crazy...I mean, in the old days, we at least TRIED to hide the internal crumbling of NPO/GOONS WUT/UJP relations. Now though...it's all out in the open. Hmm.

WHY DO YOU STILL NOT GET THAT WUT IS GONE GODDAMN

Radio silence like this report and 1900 word posts from Vladimir, or the announcement about GATO just days ago?

Like a graveyard.

1) notice the word near.

2) plus...laughing - Tonights NPO sir paul thread without "go post now" being shouted in NPO IRC rooms and 5 pages of ra ra filler?.....fool me not. :P

I can't believe I spent time watching this video. Biggest waste of time ever.

And when I say ever, I mean EVER. Good try, though...

You know, I would have posted that on the video... but someone wimped out and disabled comments.

I can't believe I spent time watching this video. Biggest waste of time ever.

And when I say ever, I mean EVER. Good try, though...

You know, I would have posted that on the video... but someone wimped out and disabled comments.

I did, it got deleted. :(

ehhh, compared to the last NPO song (where i felt the need to bash my head against something) this was actually good.

The propaganda offset itself was pretty poor, though. Nice to see NPO is at least putting some effort in that dept :lol:

The following post does not represent NSO policy. Politically, NSO and myself are neutral in the tC-Vox conflict.

I enjoyed the video, but I have to ask myself:

What does Pacifica do for me?

I am entertained by most of Vox's posts, as they hilariously detail the inner-workings of the most powerful alliances in the cyberverse and frequently embarrass the subjects. Vox is highly sociable, and has many friends because they are genuinely friendly and good to talk to. They work towards airing out the dirty secrets hidden in private forums and chat rooms, and stimulate the minds of the CN populace.

Most (if not all) of NPO's posts are self-serving, which only strive to brag about NPO's strength rating. It strikes me as somewhat insecure if NPO has to make a large Youtube video production about stomping such a small strength alliance as Vox. If Vox is so irrelevant, then why was so much effort put into this propaganda piece?

Like I've told you many times, Moo, NPO needs a free press. If you had a free press, which honestly reported on the workings of the alliance to NPO and the rest of the cyberverse, then Vox would become obsolete. NPO is far too insulated, to the point of having a Berlin Wall. Cultural diffusion is necessary for stable growth and to avoid self-aggrandizing delusion.

This post is based on the residual affection I have for Pacifica and the genuine admiration I have for Vox. Not everyone in CN is pro-NPO or anti-NPO, and how you act when making public announcements has a tremendous impact on the hearts and minds of moderates like myself.