Trade canceled for cheating?

Decedere

Me and my friend play CN at a public library sometimes so we can talk to each other instead of having to send pm's all the time. We tried to trade because we wanted a trade with each other resources, we play on the library network and the game says the trade is deleted because of suspected cheating. I was wondering why it was doing this when it is pretty evident that we are two completely different people. That is all.

Me and my friend play CN at a public library sometimes so we can talk to each other instead of having to send pm's all the time. We tried to trade because we wanted a trade with each other resources, we play on the library network and the game says the trade is deleted because of suspected cheating. I was wondering why it was doing this when it is pretty evident that we are two completely different people. That is all.

You are not allowed to have contact with another nation that is on the same network, the actual rules are only one nation per Network/IP and of course with yourself and friend logging on at public libary you are having 2 nations on same network/IP.

Basically you cant trade, aid or declare war on same person.

You are not allowed to have contact with another nation that is on the same network, the actual rules are only one nation per Network/IP and of course with yourself and friend logging on at public libary you are having 2 nations on same network/IP.

Basically you cant trade, aid or declare war on same person.

Morey 2k7 is correct. Please read the rules.