Just a small opinion

JimmyChang

This is just a thought,(its hard to explain) but i think this war is getting to the point that people are thinking that other people are going to start it, and they are just going to join in. Well, if thats what everyone is thinking, the Cyberverse is going to be in a huge stale mate with itself since everybody is thinking that somebody will start the war

Anybody get what I'm saying?

Edited by JimmyChang

For once, there is not a big incentive to attack. The sides are relatively even and the one which attacks first is likely to make the undecided go to the other side – either through the activation of defensive treaties or simply out of moral outrage. The situation now is similar to that in August 2007 and I would expect some attempts to start 'wars by proxy' and attempt to paint the other side as aggressors, as with the GGA-GOONS issue and the [m]-BotS one that actually started the Unjust War.

For once, there is not a big incentive to attack. The sides are relatively even and the one which attacks first is likely to make the undecided go to the other side – either through the activation of defensive treaties or simply out of moral outrage. The situation now is similar to that in August 2007 and I would expect some attempts to start 'wars by proxy' and attempt to paint the other side as aggressors, as with the GGA-GOONS issue and the [m]-BotS one that actually started the Unjust War.

hmmmm,....

Whatever side plans on starting this war (yes there is one) they will start it at exactly the time they feel will benefit most. Chances are, that time they planned on starting is sometime very, very soon. The longer certain alliances stay in peacemode, the more it will hurt them. This isn't just a routine "oh hey, let's go into alliance-wide peacemode" drill or something that certain not-so-intelligent people are painting it as, this is something that is locked in completely.

Seeing as the alliances in peacemode are on NPO's side, I would suppose NPO are the ones to start this. And I don't think they're waiting for the other side to pull something, either.

EDIT:

hmmmm,....

Was that really the most intelligent, well thought out post you could have made in this topic? Really now?

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

There would be an incentive to attack if the sides were even now, but one side believed things would tip to their disadvantage in the future.

This is just a thought,(its hard to explain) but i think this war is getting to the point that people are thinking that other people are going to start it, and they are just going to join in. Well, if thats what everyone is thinking, the Cyberverse is going to be in a huge stale mate with itself since everybody is thinking that somebody will start the war

Anybody get what I'm saying?

It was supposed to start two days ago, but someone got cold feet. ;)