UBD Declaration of Neutrality

romny

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, even though there'll probably be a war which will be the biggest we've seen since the GWs, you are content to sit idly by while the Cyberverse experiences a revolution of monumental proportions.. and do nothing?

Would you suppose that, after doing nothing, when the New World takes shape you would like to entertain a position of respect and benefit?

How will remaining neutral accomplish any of this?

They've taken a pounding this week, and had plenty of war to contend with, so why blame them for not wanting to be plunged into another one just when the most recent has thinned their ranks considerably and weakened their already small alliance? It's a matter of basic self-preservation, not a greedy chance to grab power when the fallout blows over.

I'm sorry, but if you havn't noticed, no one is 'engaged' at the moment. <_<

Also, yeah UBD, probably should wait for an actual war ...

EDIT: Nothing more to see here. I was being an idiot >.>

Edited by Rooman33

Orly?

I love it that some people think they get to tell other alliances when they can and can't remind Bob about their own neutrality. :rolleyes:

Clearly, in the case of neutrals, it's best to clear up any uncertainties before bullets start flying, that way they don't risk getting DoWed because of a misunderstanding. I think the trolling of neutrals is kind of silly. Clearly, planet Bob has more important things going on right now. There's no need to heckle a neutral alliance for reiterating its own neutrality. If a neutral alliance thinks it's necessary to reiterate its neutrality, that's its prerogative.

Welcome to CN. Enjoy your facepalming.

Orly?

I love it that some people think they get to tell other alliances when they can and can't remind Bob about their own neutrality. :rolleyes:

Clearly, in the case of neutrals, it's best to clear up any uncertainties before bullets start flying, that way they don't risk getting DoWed because of a misunderstanding. I think the trolling of neutrals is kind of silly. Clearly, planet Bob has more important things going on right now. There's no need to heckle a neutral alliance for reiterating its own neutrality. If a neutral alliance thinks it's necessary to reiterate its neutrality, that's its prerogative.

UBD aren't a neutral alliance, they hold several MDP's ... :rolleyes:

My B, I was mostly speaking in reference to the heckling we've gotten and responding because someone quoted me earlier and made a snarky comment about preemptive DoNs.

*gets tar and feathered for being an idiot*

*inserts foot in mouth*

*wanders away from thread*

Edited by Rooman33

I believe you have to cancel your MDPs before you can declare neutrality in a non-existent conflict. It's hard to blame UBD though, as they've just come out of a "war" with an inexperienced government and it shows through in this announcement. Hopefully they've all learned a valuable lesson in that this world does not take kindly to preemptive declarations of neutrality.

I don't really blame ya UBD, while I admit I enjoyed our little skirmish it's obvious you're in no state right now to be useful to your allies when war breaks out. Warchests, seriously, get some. I hope you notified NADC and ARES to your intentions before posting this, and/or "suspended" your treaties.

)): Neutrality )):

Also, I'm here posting before Mogar has the chance to post.

But seriously, I wish people would wait for the DoWs before the DoNs.

I second this man's statements. What are you neutral in right now? The only real war is your's with MK (which is over now, I believe). And surely you can't be neutral in that... Or can you??? :o

Edited by Wu Tang Clan