UBD Declaration of Neutrality

romny

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I feel you guys...that war with NSO couldn't have come at a worse time. Now you guys have to miss out on all the fun. :(

Ah, well...at least this, as a pre-emptive DoN produced a chuckle. :lol:

They were at war with MK IIRC.

Still, yeah, somewhat droll announcement.

Man, I feel you guys...that war with NSO couldn't have come at a worse time. Now you guys have to miss out on all the fun. :(

Ah, well...at least this, as a pre-emptive DoN produced a chuckle. :lol:

UBD was all MK. We hit CDC. Entirely unrelated events, just happened to be sort of similar.

So, even though there'll probably be a war which will be the biggest we've seen since the GWs, you are content to sit idly by while the Cyberverse experiences a revolution of monumental proportions.. and do nothing?

Would you suppose that, after doing nothing, when the New World takes shape you would like to entertain a position of respect and benefit?

How will remaining neutral accomplish any of this?

(aside from preserving infra and abandoning a back bone, that is)

I say, why not be neutrall?

After this 'big war' during the summer, all the alliances will be a bit weakend than normal, while UBD will have built up and maybe gained some new members due to their neutrality.

Of course, there is the large possibilty that somebody will attack them.

Yet, life will go on..

I say, why not be neutrall?

After this 'big war' during the summer, all the alliances will be a bit weakend than normal, while UBD will have built up and maybe gained some new members due to their neutrality.

Of course, there is the large possibilty that somebody will attack them.

Yet, life will go on..

Yeah, that's been tried before.

Two examples.

I was in GUARD during GW2/3; the THIRD LARGEST BLOC remained neutral and it accomplished NOTHING. It gained us no friends, no internal comradery, nothing.

The GPA remained neutral forever and obtained the highest alliance ranking. Guess what? They were destroyed.

Participation in events such as these promotes activity, gets your members talking, builds communities, and gets more aid flowing after the end of the war.

Neutrality accomplishes nothing. Aside from the Grey Council, no one does it very well.

Yeah, that's been tried before.

Two examples.

I was in GUARD during GW2/3; the THIRD LARGEST BLOC remained neutral and it accomplished NOTHING. It gained us no friends, no internal comradery, nothing.

The GPA remained neutral forever and obtained the highest alliance ranking. Guess what? They were destroyed.

Participation in events such as these promotes activity, gets your members talking, builds communities, and gets more aid flowing after the end of the war.

Neutrality accomplishes nothing. Aside from the Grey Council, no one does it very well.

The GC is made of win. That's why they're still alive.

Why's everybody talking like there's going to be a real war? dry.gif

Because it'll happen. Wit a few more hours, the fun's about to start.

Edited by New Inca Empire