Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said a lot of bad things about GOD in the past, back when I was on planet bob and not in my spaceship, flying around and checking out all these fine women, and although I've gone on record and admitted this before, I'd like to say it again.

I was wrong. I was wrong to treat GOD the way I did. I was wrong in my reasons for treating god the way I did. I had no leg to stand on for the way I treated GOD in the past, and I knew it, but I did it anyway.

You're an honourable alliance, GOD, a lot more honourable than I was/am. I wish you all the best, and good on you for standing up for another one of your allies.

Also, space is DOPE.

I said a lot of bad things about GOD in the past, back when I was on planet bob and not in my spaceship, flying around and checking out all these fine women, and although I've gone on record and admitted this before, I'd like to say it again.

I was wrong. I was wrong to treat GOD the way I did. I was wrong in my reasons for treating god the way I did. I had no leg to stand on for the way I treated GOD in the past, and I knew it, but I did it anyway.

You're an honourable alliance, GOD, a lot more honourable than I was/am. I wish you all the best, and good on you for standing up for another one of your allies.

Also, space is DOPE.

I thank you for your kind words but it was of our own fault as well. We did just as much to stoke the fires. I'm just glad that we've put the past behind us and can look fondly upon the past and laugh at ourselves for our own stupidity and immaturity.

Ok, looking at Bob Janova's treaty list, it's an ODP. Now I know. The peanut gallery was entirely useless.

As we usually are. Don't you feel better knowing that you saw the answer with your own eyes, however? I was uninformed myself until I read into it. . .