WAR

The Republic of Amed

No war, really? GGA just went into DEFCON 1 for the fun of it, along with several alliances being in complete and utter peacemode? Oh wait, I forgot, Valhalla always goes into peacemode. Right. Sorry, my mistake. Continue on ignoring the fact that war will be incredibly soon. :)

There ius no reason arguing with this OP, but I enjoy it anyway. I'm either energetic, or psychotic... possibly both e.e

Don't tell anyone I told you Amed but I no the sides ;)

These are the sides, no one is allowed to change! Conflicting treaties mean nothing! FCC are traitors D:

FAN is on whichever side is fighting the NPO. I thought after 18 months of this you guys would have figured that out. Nobody else matters. Of course, I cant say we will fight in this war since we, unlike virtually all of you madmen, have not been giving MADP's out like candy. We prefer to choose our time and place but as to the side we are on, that's easy.

Edited by Bad JuJu

There is NO war starting they where Rumors..

untill there is a real reason war will start........

If I understand this correctly, you're saying that war will start until there's a reason for war, at which point the war will stop? :blink: