End of Hostilities

redflag1.png

At the expiration of the current conflicts between members of the New Sith Order and the nations of the CDC we will uphold our declared intention of granting full white peace.

We will not redeclare, we demand no reparations, no viceroyship, no nuclear weapons bans, no improvement restrictions and no force peace treaty.

We wish the CDC swift growth and prosperity and we hope to have left the seed of vengeance to fester and grow until their hate consumes them.

Signed,

Ivan Kalinski Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromhole, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sovereign of the New Sith Order

Not even an oath?

Indeed.

I do not deny my part in setting the Cyberverse on a course that has led to its current state. A world where alliances only go to war because they are treated with an alliance that is treated to an alliance that was declared upon is devoid of much in the way of honor or justice in my opinion.

I have no doubt that harsh surrender terms, such as the oath I enforced upon ODN, and which I mark as an example that I make mistakes as well as any man, have had just as much negative effect on this place as stagnating chaining peace treaties have.

It would save everyone some trouble if likeminded nations and alliances simply merged into NV. :P

Fixed that for ya. :jihad:

Edit: Almost forgot to congratulate CDC on their peace. I hope you make the best of it, learned valuable lessons, and enjoy planet bob more in the future.

Edited by Nelchael

I have no doubt that harsh surrender terms, such as the oath I enforced upon ODN, and which I mark as an example that I make mistakes as well as any man, have had just as much negative effect on this place as stagnating chaining peace treaties have.

You have done more than you know mighty Ivan; part of the reason for Bob's problems, is that harsh surrender terms are now the norm rather than the exception. If the powers at be were to respect gentlemanly conflict, instead of using its opposite as tyranny to manipulate the unsteady grappling of their thrones, this planet shall flourish again. Without your efforts, great ruler, the Cyberverse would never have experienced its Golden Age; I believe this world will soon experience one again.

At the expiration of the current conflicts between members of the New Sith Order and the nations of the CDC we will uphold our declared intention of granting full white peace.

We will not redeclare, we demand no reparations, no viceroyship, no nuclear weapons bans, no improvement restrictions and no force peace treaty.

That is so great to see. I hope others will follow your honorable and diplomatic lead here and elsewhere.

We wish the CDC swift growth and prosperity and we hope to have left the seed of vengeance to

/me puts fingers in ears NANANANANA I CAN'T HEAR YOU CONGRATS ON PEACE

:v: