Syrik

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poison Clan

poisonclania9.png

Untitled.jpg

tldr: Poison Clan has hit the 4 Million Total Nation Strength Mark. We are proud to have accomplished our goals and look forward to dropping below this and other marks in the near future. :popcorn:

I laughed at "1 Federal Aid Commission".

Anyhow, I like you guys; congrats on this.

I laughed at "1 Federal Aid Commission".

Anyhow, I like you guys; congrats on this.

Actually I believe that was for lack of a better option at the time of purchasing. Although I don't remember who bought it, nor do I want to look through all our nations to find that person.

Anyway, never miss a wonder day if you can help it. No matter which wonder you end up buying, they're all good when you hit month 28.

o/ PC

<3 our nukes

Actually I believe that was for lack of a better option at the time of purchasing. Although I don't remember who bought it, nor do I want to look through all our nations to find that person.

Anyway, never miss a wonder day if you can help it. No matter which wonder you end up buying, they're all good when you hit month 28.

Nah, Topia just accidentally selected the wrong wonder to buy.

o/ PC

<3 our nukes

Nah, Topia just accidentally selected the wrong wonder to buy.

My bad. I'm sure FAC and FAB and FSS all look the same on his phone. My phone isn't even good enough to CN on, so he wins anyway.