The prelude to war.

TheStig

This day feels just like a wall of death inside a mosh pit. Two equal, unbreakable lines gather and stare at each other. Just stare, knowing the chaos that's about to unfold. They relish in the wait, the calm before the storm. The notes play, and the walls crash down upon each other, not a single soul unhappy with the carnage.

That sounded epic.

The MDP web is too big, whoever declares war gets killed.

What we have is a giant, slow moving game of chicken.

Well it has shrunken a considerable bit, ties between certain blocs have obviously been cut. We just have to wait for the morons that have decided to be the catalyst.

Or we could all be wrong, and are too trigger happy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or the sheer amount of peace mode nations. Lets take a look at valhalla they have 92/117 of their members in peace mode.

Note: this isn't a jab at Valhalla in anyway, just pointing out the obvious.

Dont worry there not preparing for war there just cleaning out ghosts and undesireable....

Sorry for breaking in, but could someone exactly tell me what is going on?

HHAYD, have you been sitting in a cave on the Moon with your fingers in your ears going "LALALALALA"? Or have you just been spamming in Justy's bar? :P

It's kind of obvious. Hell, just listen to the rumors.

Edited by Tolkien

HHAYD, have you been sitting in a cave on the Moon with your fingers in your ears going "LALALALALA"? Or have you just been spamming in Justy's bar? :P

It's kind of obvious. Hell, just listen to the rumors.

Um, no, I was banned from the internet by my parents since a week ago, and I had very limited access to the internet.

Edited by HHAYD

SOMEONE JUST FREAKING YELL OUT "BLOODY MURDER" AND GO KICK SOME BUTT!

I believe crying 'Havoc' is the traditional method of unleashing the dogs of war. Perhaps, if one might indulge in a meme popular among the youth of Begonia ever since their beloved leader allowed them access to the Interwebs wonder, "I believe, good sir, that the lack of success in your desired course of action may, in part, be due to the fact that you appear to be operating in an incorrect manner in this instance"

Edited by Helpma

This day feels just like a wall of death inside a mosh pit. Two equal, unbreakable lines gather and stare at each other. Just stare, knowing the chaos that's about to unfold. They relish in the wait, the calm before the storm. The notes play, and the walls crash down upon each other, not a single soul unhappy with the carnage.

The People of The Wastes know this feeling well. It's where we go when we die. The Symphony of Destruction shall begin after The Last Sound Check. We'll all feel it right before the music starts to play. Defenders of the Faith say that the world grinds to a halt when that music starts to play. There is a certainty there. A kind of trust that brutality is indeed the natural order. Hence, respect should be given. When the fists fly, that's all you have.

No one is stupid enough to war at this time.. So IMO there isnt going to be a war... if there is it will be like 1 week from now when people begin to see that there is no war... Also if there is a war why disucss it now just wait until tonight.... all ur doing now is getting rid of any suprise when it does happen.[if it happened tonight which i am willing to say it won't] Unless.. i wnat you to believe me so you all look away O.o or maybe i knew you would think that....

I wish people would stop making topics about how there's going to be a war and just declare already. Every time I see a new topic about how there's going to be a war, I feel like the war is being delayed another day.

Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

War? There will be no war, jeez everything happens once I reroll you guys are jerks! lmao. Well if there is a war it will be between America and Canada obviously.