The prelude to war.

TheStig

I think it would be pretty funny if war WAS about to start and everything CN related, boards, nations, etc, simultaneously crashed and stayed like that for a week.

don't sya this, its happened before if i remember correctly and sorta killed the momentum for a little bit. Or something like that, it was a long time ago <.<

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^

BRUTAL

I don't know why it is, but NpO is seeming hilariously uninformed lately.

Sorry sir, but the problem is with me and not my alliance. You see, I'm relatively new to these waters and may not have the best experience in analyzing the global climate. However, I can still try, which will give me the needed experience in the future to realize the error of my thinking and adjust them accordingly.

80% of Valhalla is in peace mode to name one of many, cancellations are happening everywhere, and rumours are flying quicker than ever and you guys don't think a war is coming very soon? :P

You are an idiot JacktheGreat.

Seeing you post this made me laugh quite a lot. Thanks for brightening up my mood, now move along.

This day feels just like a wall of death inside a mosh pit. Two equal, unbreakable lines gather and stare at each other. Just stare, knowing the chaos that's about to unfold. They relish in the wait, the calm before the storm. The notes play, and the walls crash down upon each other, not a single soul unhappy with the carnage.

That, my friend, is one of the greatest feelings I have ever experienced. :awesome:

This day feels just like a wall of death inside a mosh pit. Two equal, unbreakable lines gather and stare at each other. Just stare, knowing the chaos that's about to unfold. They relish in the wait, the calm before the storm. The notes play, and the walls crash down upon each other, not a single soul unhappy with the carnage.

I know that feeling. I love you

I'm still not quite sure how this is going to work with tC's clause about not declaring on other member's allies. It seems like we'd need to see a complete tC dissolusion or about 40 treaty cancellations to enable the top tier alliances to really get involved.

Very few treaties really mean something to both parties nowadays and would be honoured regardless of the circumstances.

I'm still not quite sure how this is going to work with tC's clause about not declaring on other member's allies. It seems like we'd need to see a complete tC dissolusion or about 40 treaty cancellations to enable the top tier alliances to really get involved.

Shocking right?

Aw, there'll be no war. I mean, why are you guys so worked up over Sparta leaving Q, multiple treaty cancellations (including 3 on NPO, plus a suspension on them,) several alliances jumping to peace mode, sudden alliance NS jumps, and the growth of warchests?

Wow, how do you war deniers type with a straight face? I can't do it. Stop lying to yourselves and hope you have radiation cleanup and an FSS.

Aw, there'll be no war. I mean, why are you guys so worked up over Sparta leaving Q, multiple treaty cancellations (including 3 on NPO, plus a suspension on them,) several alliances jumping to peace mode, sudden alliance NS jumps, and the growth of warchests?

Wow, how do you war deniers type with a straight face? I can't do it. Stop lying to yourselves and hope you have radiation cleanup and an FSS.

I started laughing at the bolded part.

there wont be a war.

Mogar started it by his rumours now the entire Planet bob thinks there is something on. <--- IT WAS A JOKE BTW!

ive heard 4 Different alliances who are supposedly to be declared on at update.

The one way to know for sure something is coming. The denial's

sig'ed

Hey, blame masterof9puppets for oversizing it. :jihad:

You can get a warn for that, might want to modify it. Also, Peace Mode is pretty overrated these days, unless you plan on staying there all war.

EDIT: Eh, don't need the OOC/IC tags.

Edited by Willaim Kreiger