The prelude to war.

TheStig

We are getting incredibly close now. I can taste it in the air. Mmmm. The taste of forseeable burning pixels. Delicious.

Anywho, the fundamental upcoming stages of development toward the conflict are rather predicatable, timing is somewhat of a mystery but many details, cancellations, declarations and other happenings are still unforseeable. The purpose of this thread is to have a sensible discussion of the events about to occur in the near future, no polls or common sentiments, but more of a place where you step into the shoes of a mystical old dear gazing into a crystal ball concluding the prologue of events that are soon to unfold. :awesome:

In short, I feel that we can expect Q cancellations from MHA and TOP very soon, and two seperate sides forming the superpowers that will act as the opponents in this Great War. All we will need then is a trigger. I very much doubt we will be seeing any sort of valid CB. :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there wont be a war.

Mogar started it by his rumours now the entire Planet bob thinks there is something on. <--- IT WAS A JOKE BTW!

ive heard 4 Different alliances who are supposedly to be declared on at update.

Edited by Ada069

War can't be close. The Unjust Path was formed a good month before war broke out. Of course the situation is a lot different today, but tension between two clear opposing sides has to build up first.

there wont be a war.

Mogar started it by his rumours now the entire Planet bob thinks there is something on. <--- IT WAS A JOKE BTW!

ive heard 4 Different alliances who are supposedly to be declared on at update.

Oh c'mon! Sanctioned alliances don't mass cancel treaties on each other because "they have grown to far apart". The best part of the cinema is always the trailers.

:popcorn:

Oh someone just go start kicking at some alliance already...wait a minute...

Someone break off several treaties already!...wait a minute...

Someone form some powerful treaty blocks already!!!...wait a minute...

SOMEONE JUST FREAKING YELL OUT "BLOODY MURDER" AND GO KICK SOME BUTT!

All I know is that there is enough other nations militarizing that I am too. If no war comes I'm going to duel someone.

Or the sheer amount of peace mode nations. Lets take a look at valhalla they have 92/117 of their members in peace mode.

Note: this isn't a jab at Valhalla in anyway, just pointing out the obvious.

This day feels just like a wall of death inside a mosh pit. Two equal, unbreakable lines gather and stare at each other. Just stare, knowing the chaos that's about to unfold. They relish in the wait, the calm before the storm. The notes play, and the walls crash down upon each other, not a single soul unhappy with the carnage.

^

BRUTAL

War can't be close. The Unjust Path was formed a good month before war broke out. Of course the situation is a lot different today, but tension between two clear opposing sides has to build up first.

I don't know why it is, but NpO is seeming hilariously uninformed lately.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

On top of the peace modes, a fair few sanctioned alliances (im sure others have, but I cant be bothered to look) have had big strength jumps today with virtually none of that coming in from recruited nations, this is almost definitely from military purchases.

Edited by Kaiser Indie