Resource Question #2342143

Cesaro

I'm reaching a point where I don't think I'm going to buy any more infrastructure (16,999); at least massive chunks of it, and may even rely on donations to up my infrastructure from now on.

I have the standard construction build, which I feel I don't make the most of due to the infra cost reductions. what would be the best resource combination for me? i had the affluent population build, this seemed okay although bills seemed a bit of a !@#$%*.

i'm not really good at this maths thing, so I don't really know how to take into account what income boosts I'd gain compared to the bill increases, etc. etc. i very much like having uranium in my build because of my 20 nukes, i don't know how easily incorporated this can be into other builds, and again i'm unsure if the fish pop boosts gives me more than the discount, for example.

nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=122851

any help is appreciated. :-)

tldr: best resource set now i'm not going to buy infra, and i have !@#$%* gold.

You could try going for this set:

Aluminum-Coal-Gold-Iron-Lead-Lumber-Marble-Oil-Rubber-Water-Wheat-Wildcard

The BR you would get would be Construction, Radiation Cleanup, Steel, Asphalt, Automobiles, Beer, Scholars, and Microchips

Hope this helps

Add Uranium to that but only if you plan on keeping a Navy. Other than that try to get a 3br:

Gold, Water, Uranium, Aluminum, Pigs, Cattle, Lumber, Sugar, Spices, Marble, Wheat, Iron

Well, I do plan on keeping a Navy. Is there a general consensus of keeping Uranium in my build?

Looks like I have three options at present:

Aluminum-Coal-Gold-Iron-Lead-Lumber-Marble-Oil-Rubber-Water-Wheat-Uranium

BR: Construction-Radiation Cleanup-Steel-Asphalt-Automobiles-Beer-Scholars-Microchips

Gold-Silver-Gems-Coal-Fish-Furs-Wine-Wheat-Water-Cattle-Iron-Uranium

BR: Affluent Population-Fine Jewelry-Steel

And what I currently have/had:

Gold, Water, Uranium, Aluminum, Pigs, Cattle, Lumber, Sugar, Spices, Marble, Wheat, Iron

BR: Construction-Beer-Fast Food

Do any of these choices change if I were to have a Mining Industry Consortium? The 8BR beefs up a bit with that, as well as the others. I want this trade set for the rest of my CN life I think, so I just want to make sure I have the best. :-)