Civil War

spaero2011

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OOC: So, as you might remember, my "Assassination" thread didn't really end. The last post set up a pretty even civil war between the two first parties mentioned in the poll question. In order to save you all the agony of reading through my walls of text, I'm taking a vote to see who wins. If FM Donado wins, it's business as before. If DM Sanchez wins, I'm gonna start a war somewhere, and that might get interesting (Mainly because I have no nukes and anyone who I would attack does). The third option, Pirates, is there if you just want my country to go away and become a vast nation similar to Tortuga from Pirates of the Caribbean. That actually kinda sounds like fun. Anyway, decide!

Edited by spaero2011

OOC: People tend to vote to for the sill option, like in my election. I had two experianced politicains up there, and one joke: a teenage rocker that doesn't care about politics and did it on a dare. Guess which one won?

With a final vote of eight (8) votes for FM Donado, five (5) for DM Sanchez, and twenty-four (24!) for Pirates, I now declare this poll closed. Thank you to everyone who voted, and you may expect the RP for this to open within the next two days. Saturday afternoon, it's beautiful, and I'm not wasting it writing about pirates.

Also, this will only be a transitional government (I can't RP pirates forever), so the runner-up will eventually win, and that's FM Donado. Thank you again for remaining somewhat rational.

With a final vote of eight (8) votes for FM Donado, five (5) for DM Sanchez, and twenty-four (24!) for Pirates, I now declare this poll closed. Thank you to everyone who voted, and you may expect the RP for this to open within the next two days. Saturday afternoon, it's beautiful, and I'm not wasting it writing about pirates.

Also, this will only be a transitional government (I can't RP pirates forever), so the runner-up will eventually win, and that's FM Donado. Thank you again for remaining somewhat rational.

OOC: No Problem.