The German Empire: Further Industrialization

Actually Marx it is true, I merged my alliance into it. However I didn't join NoR, I left to be alone and founded my own alliance, The New Imperial Prussian Order or something, so you are wrong there Captain Flinders. However, I will correct your info for you, I did join NoR, two days or so. That was before I founded TTF, or The Trade Federation, I found it too weird for me, so I left Volkseitung or NoR or whatever it was called and founded TTF, Martens wanted to ZI me or something for leaving. I don't know, main thing is that I am proud to have established the German Empire, and no matter what junk you throw at me, I am proud of my recent accomplishments.

Enjoy!

I said you joined. You did.

What junk am I throwing at you? Damn, your touchy. I thought vacations were supposed to chill a person out.

Yes, yes of course. It makes sense, really. I could fly if I just hungered for wings.

I'm betting if I told you a year ago there's be an unsanctioned alliance with 12.5 million ns you wouldn't have believed me, they could simply sit back and continue to tech deal to get the required ns, it's not exactly difficult to do in this game.

I wouldn't criticize Freddy, he does have several panzer divisions anxious to....

Indeed! The German Empire, bastion of science, fields such vehicles as the A7V which which are expected to strike fear into their opponents on the field of battle! There is even rumor that massed production of these cutting-edge craft will soon be possible!

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-P1013-316,_Westfront,_deutscher_Panzer_in_Roye.jpg

I kid, I kid. Actually, just wanted to roll out that picture because I like it.

Congratulations guys.

Edited by Tokugawa Mitsukuni

Congrates TGE.

Also...

I'm betting if I told you a year ago there's be an unsanctioned alliance with 12.5 million ns you wouldn't have believed me, they could simply sit back and continue to tech deal to get the required ns, it's not exactly difficult to do in this game.

Subtle Mogar, subtle.

Yah, anyone can easily create an alliance like TOP, it's just that people don't want to, that is the reason that there is only one TOP.