TriCom & DE Official Announcement

What? TriCom Is Evolving?!

Trilateral Commission & Dark Evolution MDP

Standard-1.pngDEFlag.png

Preamble

This treaty signifies the ever-growing bond between the Trilateral Commission and Dark Evolution; as the Trilateral Commission has been growing rapidly in size and strength they thought it would be the right course of action to turn our protectorate into a strong MDP that will serve as a pathway towards an increasingly peaceful and stable black sphere. So without further delay we present to you the What? Tricom Is Evolving?! MDP; cause we herd you liek mudkipz.

Article I : Non-Aggression

No member of either signatory shall ever commit an act of war/violence/espionage toward each other. If this does happen reparations will be made for what was lost. Any rogue attack will be punished as seen fit by the responsible signatory.

Article II : Respect & Sovereignty

Both signatories agree to remain respectful to each other at all times in public and in private. Any disputes will be settled diplomatically via private channels. Each signatory is recognized as a sovereign entity and shall be treated as such. This document represents a commitment between the Trilateral Commission and Dark Evolution, but does not give either signatory the power to infringe upon the sovereignty of the other in any form.

Article III : Intelligence, Espionage, & Trust

I. Intelligence:

Any intelligence acquired by a signatory relevant to the interests of another will be shared with them. Knowledge or evidence of outside espionage will fall under Article III Subsection I and will be conveyed to the party being spied on. Knowledge or evidence of impending war will fall under Article III Subsection I and will be conveyed to both signatories. Knowledge or evidence of other impending actions harmful to the wellbeing of any signatory not enumerated in this section shall be conveyed to that signatory.

I.A. Intelligence Sharing:

On a weekly basis, at a time to be decided by the participating signatories, both signatories will send up to a maximum of three representatives to an Intelligence Meeting. At the said meeting topics discussed are up to the participants but are expected to include recent world events, rogues, wars, game mechanics, and others. The information shared in these meetings is considered classified whether its public knowledge or not. All information shared will stay inside the alliances and they will choose how to act with it. This article is intended to keep the alliances involved well informed about all facets of CN. Both parties retain the right to withhold information if they believe it to be damaging to their alliance in any way as long as they do not infringe upon any article or subsection within this treaty. Written explanations are not required to withhold information. In no way does this authorize the use of spies in either alliance to obtain information.

II. Espionage:

Signatories shall not engage in espionage against one another. Espionage shall include unauthorized access to the internal forums of signatories and the use of spy military forces against signatories in any fashion. If a nation from a signatory is caught in violation of the forum of a signatory, they shall be expelled from their alliance and be subject to complete infrastructure destruction. If a nation from a signatory is caught violating the territory of a nation of another signatory with spy military forces, they shall be required to pay reparations to the harmed nation. Failure to do so will be treated as a breach of Article III, Subsection II If a signatory alliance is found to be in violation of Article III, Subsection II. as defined by government compliance in the act, this treaty becomes void.

II.A. Intellectual Property:

Any intellectual property of one signatory or her members shall not change ownership status. Any use of the intellectual property of another signatory shall require written consent.

III. Trust:

Both signatories agree that none of their members shall provide Foreign Aid to a nation or alliance who is at war with the members of either the signatories, or who are engaged in espionage or violence against either alliance. Both signatories agree that none of their members shall harbor or hide the assets of the enemies of the other alliance.

Article IV : Mutual Defense & Aid

I. Defensive War:

An attack on either signatory alliance by a foreign aggressor will be seen as an attack on both alliances. Proper defensive measures will be taken. This article is subject to a non-chaining clause.

II. Non Chaining Clause:

If either signatory is attacked due to honoring a military treaty that they share with a foreign alliance, mutual defense is no longer mandatory, but an option. Both alliances advocate enacting the option, but understand that there is the possibility that the other may choose not to enact the option, for whatever reason, and that decision will be supported by the other signatory, regardless.

III. Aid:

Any signatory may request aid from the other signatory for any reason. Such requests shall include the rationale for the aid request and the nature of the aid required. Provision of such aid is strictly voluntary unless withholding aid would cause a violation of Article IV, Subsection I, and the signatory providing the aid shall determine the nature and amount of any aid they provide. Such aid may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the provision of troops, financial assistance, diplomatic measures, or military assistance not otherwise covered by Article IV. In times of war or reconstruction after war, such aid is mandatory to comply with mutual defense conditions.

Article V : Cancellation

I. Standard Procedure:

This treaty may be canceled at any time by either alliance. Should the need to cancel arise, the canceling alliance must give a 72 hour notice of their intent to cancel via private channels and a valid reason of why they have chosen this option. The treaty will remain in effect until the 72 hour period has elapsed. This however is subject to an additional clause.

II. NOIR Clause:

Both signatories must remain a part of NOIR. If one signatory leaves NOIR, the treaty is automatically nullified until further review. This does NOT apply if both signatories choose to leave NOIR in which case this clause becomes void.

Signed for The Trilateral Commission,

Supreme Council:

T-O-O-L - Chairman of the Trilateral Commission

Cooksonthegreat - Chief Executive Officer of the Trilateral Commission

Metacomet - First Representative

Badbrownies - Second Representative

Grim Reaper - Senate High Lord

Grand Council:

Megametal26 - Minister Of External Affairs

Mercs2foru - Minister Of Internal Affairs

Burstolava - Minister Of Recruitment

El Jefe - Minister Of Defense

Reduced-Great-Seal-50.png

Signed for The Dark Evolution,

Emperor Hate

Max Beck of Superhate

Emperor of The Dark Evolution

sealofyeahyeahok.gif

o/ TriCom

o/ Dark Evolution

Edited by Grim Reaper

Oh my, two of my favorite alliances in the world makin' it legal!

Congrats, guys. Hope your announcement doesn't get buried too deep in the pile considering everything else that's going on.