Enough is Enough

Elderago

I have always kept my thoughts to myself in respect to my fellow alliance, but now I grow weary of this never ending debate on philosphy of war/ peace, if you want war lob a nuke if you want peace fine work for it, but there is no point in arguing endlessly about it why ? because NOTHING GETS DONE through philosophical debates.....people are stubborn in there own beliefs and unless I am mistaken how many of those topics don't gend up into yet another "No U" flame fest

also is the a joke topic ? no it is not, this a single post by an individual who wants something done through actions not words.

personally I don't mind debates I love them but there is only so much talking,debating, arguing before we have to back it up to show we are not simply echoing other peoples words.

sometimes action says more about the individual t then words do.

Indeed, they are a bothersome at best, and a thing to be hated at worst. While some EZI lists are used for political means, it seems to be acceptable to put people such as this on those lists. The ones that will continuously fight, just to fight.

Indeed, they are a bothersome at best, and a thing to be hated at worst. While some EZI lists are used for political means, it seems to be acceptable to put people such as this on those lists. The ones that will continuously fight, just to fight.

aw you guys are agreeing something thats nice to see... :P

Look this is not an individual declaration of war on peopl or alliences, I personally just am tired of nothing happening, yes I admit if I want war I should go ahead and try and attack someone, am I stupid enough too no, I admit therefore I sound like a hypocrite.

BUT, in all fairness we all want something to happen come on lets admit it, but is anyone of us going to no, none of us desire to put ourselves at risk for something that may in the end be a vain attempt that leads only to more people suffering PZI-E-ZI, but those that do I salute you.

Change in CN is not a trivial task to acomplish and slapping up a DOW and a few pretty paragraphs isnt enough anymore.

Its taken years but people have caught on that you cant play chess by using a checkers strategy.

Edit - well you can play it that way, but its not adviceable given bobian precedent.

Edited by Paradigm

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHA$%&@IN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHER$%&@IN PLANE!

For serious, welcome to CN. It's months of talking and debating that leads up to a few days of actual conflict.

Edited by DerekJones

Your new thread arguing about the reasons we shouldn't argue in threads is superb. I sincerely hope that someday, whoever is forcing you to read these "NO U" debates, relents and lets you stare at walls for hours at a time or whatever it is someone of your caliber does for enjoyment.

What a grrreat contribution to these forums! It's just that in the end, what keeps people playing this game is the diplomatical and political aspects; if we just "lobbed nukes" whenever we felt like it, most of the glory this game has would be gone.

Try TE, if you really like to break things.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

For a post from a member of RIA, I find the OP to be strangely understandable and sensible. As for the content, meh, it's the same old objection worded differently. Engaging in debate and the sharing of your own ideas can be enjoyable in and of itself, after all.

interestingly I have been around for over a year and i have actually been watching the treaty cancelations, in retrospect I had lost my patients, despite knowing war was going to happen,

as for this being strangely sensible and understanding I formally was in OTF which is to say the complete opposite of how RIA is.