The war between ODN and Vox

joetrek1234

Alright Joe since you seem to be struggling a bit with English and you found my first post helpful I will give you further information on the epic battle between the righteous warriors of ODN and the evil Vox terrorists.

The mighty ODN was once burdened with a treaty with the horrible, scheming New Polar Order that once threatened the whole world with the incredibly evil Emperor Sponge at its helm. The world saw through this great evil and most honourably warned the ODN of the Great Satan that breathed within Emperor Sponge's very soul! Woe be to such evil, but the unbeatable and loyal ODN could not bring themselves to betray such evil as it would go against their very morals of being the most faithful of friends.

Thankfully, the brilliant minds behind the ODN government fulfilled their leaders' prophesied genius and tore the treaty apart in the most epic fashion that made Lord of the Rings look like Battlefield Earth. No more would the ODN fear death from an attack upon the Great Satan that ruled the New Polar Order with an iron fist, but then a plot twist occurred.

The wrathful vengeance of the evil Emperor Sponge rallied together with the forces of the other great criminals of the universe such as Starfox101, Barrel Roller of Barrel Rolls, Doitzel the BearHand, and countless other cruel, evil, monstrous beings!

Their first target was the mighty, stable democracy known as the GGA, most well known for superb government and leadership, which the evil terrorist minds of the Vox Populi wished to devour! But ODN being the supreme best buddy of all that is good, honourably defended their powerful and admirable allies in the GGA from the Vox scourge!

I see what you did there

It doesn't count unless you spell it "i c wat u did thar!1!!!1!"

EDIT: Because I forget to put my main points into my posts....

I just wanted to say that these types of threads are actually helpful for those of us that are relatively new to CN politics. Reading some of the posts in the Alliance Announcements often leads me to question how many players actually know what is going on, politics wise.

Edited by edikroma

...but I saw joracy and ES holding hands walking in the park just the other day!

If you know a better way of exchanging essential amino acids I would like to hear it.

Oh and ES have you considered a Uni-Cloud.

Edited by Machiabelly

Sponge-boy loves the ODN, he has since the end of the Great Stupidity. Perhaps he loves them less so, since some of the old crew have moved on, I mean ODN minus Poper and Pingu and Hrmmm and Yavannah and Akasha is just not the same. :P

Pingu is actually still a member.

We declared on them because they were the only guys we were cleared to $%&@ with after the Polaris cancellation. Oh, and, GGA treaty too, I guess.

Not exactly much point to it now, not gonna lie. All that's happening is that we're getting scammed and they're killing dudez elsewhere. Not exactly the most profitable war.

Alright Joe since you seem to be struggling a bit with English and you found my first post helpful I will give you further information on the epic battle between the righteous warriors of ODN and the evil Vox terrorists.

The mighty ODN was once burdened with a treaty with the horrible, scheming New Polar Order that once threatened the whole world with the incredibly evil Emperor Sponge at its helm. The world saw through this great evil and most honourably warned the ODN of the Great Satan that breathed within Emperor Sponge's very soul! Woe be to such evil, but the unbeatable and loyal ODN could not bring themselves to betray such evil as it would go against their very morals of being the most faithful of friends.

Thankfully, the brilliant minds behind the ODN government fulfilled their leaders' prophesied genius and tore the treaty apart in the most epic fashion that made Lord of the Rings look like Battlefield Earth. No more would the ODN fear death from an attack upon the Great Satan that ruled the New Polar Order with an iron fist, but then a plot twist occurred.

The wrathful vengeance of the evil Emperor Sponge rallied together with the forces of the other great criminals of the universe such as Starfox101, Barrel Roller of Barrel Rolls, Doitzel the BearHand, and countless other cruel, evil, monstrous beings!

Their first target was the mighty, stable democracy known as the GGA, most well known for superb government and leadership, which the evil terrorist minds of the Vox Populi wished to devour! But ODN being the supreme best buddy of all that is good, honourably defended their powerful and admirable allies in the GGA from the Vox scourge!

That thar is what I'll be telling my grandchildren, gawd bless them!

And in turn they will tell of the Divine Sponge's return , abreast a unicloud, distributing fishy goodness to the masses.

Not exactly much point to it now, not gonna lie. All that's happening is that we're getting scammed and they're killing dudez elsewhere. Not exactly the most profitable war.

No, not very profitable. On the contrary, it is perhaps the most unprofitable one for ODN. Perhaps. ODN is older than SpoiL@PlanetBob is.

For as it is written in the Book of Sponge, one of the fourty-two Holy Books of Barry White:

11 Yea verily the wrath of the Viceroy was mighty when he observed

that his wayward people had taken up licentious and heretical beliefs.

He did ride back to them victorious on perhaps a cloud or unicycle,

carrying mirth and vengeance in his wake. There was pomp and whiskey and ham.

It was an extravaganza and definitely not a hootenanny.

I mean ODN minus Poper and Pingu and Hrmmm and Yavannah and Akasha is just not the same. :P

Yeah Pingu is still around but yeah i am still uber-sad at Poper's departure :( ...DAMN YOU RL, DAMN YOU TO HELL!! :D

I do enjoy it when people quote me making compliments about them before they stabbed me in the back and betrayed me. :blush:

You know the clown hater has a point here people.

Edited by Cataduanes