The war between ODN and Vox

joetrek1234

I'm writing an article about what started the war between the vox and ODN. So I might need some leads and statement from people.

So far the vox are in peace mode (most of them are), and I can easily figure out where they are at now. But I joined the ODN during a time that I wasn't very active and didn't get all of the news form my own members. I want to here every one story or statement of what they think happen.

This article will be posted here for all to read, and spit on do whatever, I don't care. It will be made of your comments so be What they it Nice of what you say here.

I'm writing an article about what started the war between the vox and ODN. So I might need some leads and statement from people.

The war between ODN and Vox started when Vox Populi declared war on GGA and ODN declared on Vox in response.

So far the vox are in peace mode (most of them are), and I can easily figure out where they are at now.

Really? News to me. First off, only 1/3 of the people under the Vox Populi AA are in peace mode. Given that a majority of our membership is actually undercover in other alliances, it is impossible for anyone but me to give an accurate accounting of our peace mode stats. I can say that it's a lot less than 1/3.

But I joined the ODN during a time that I wasn't very active and didn't get all of the news form my own members. I want to here every one story or statement of what they think happen.

This article will be posted here for all to read, and spit on do whatever, I don't care. It will be made of your comments so be What they it Nice of what you say here.

Not sure what this means. I'm pretty sure Vox Populi is ready for peace with ODN. ODN however is clinging to their vital strategic partnership with GGA, an alliance who can't even govern itself let alone negotiate a peace. A damned inconvenient time for ODN to honor a treaty, in my eyes. :P

They declared war on us because Joracy is just cool like that.

Damn right !@#$%*.

But basically what ES said. All larger sized known vox members are in peace mode(except for one who seemed to join Vox and then hit people a few days ago). The tiny ones and the ones who are hiding elsewhere...Errrr might be in peace mode? I dunno xD. We declared war on them after they attacked GGA(Who we hold an MDP with)

Damn right !@#$%*.

But basically what ES said. All larger sized known vox members are in peace mode(except for one who seemed to join Vox and then hit people a few days ago). The tiny ones and the ones who are hiding elsewhere...Errrr might be in peace mode? I dunno xD. We declared war on them after they attacked GGA(Who we hold an MDP with)

I heard you are ready to surrender c/d

ODN being the most loyal and mighty allies that the overwhelming, stable power known as the GGA ever had, fought the evil, cowardly Vox terrorists who threatened to destroy the whole world.

That is personally how I view it. :blush:

This entirely unbias and perfectly accurate view sums everything up perfectly :awesome:

ODN being the most loyal and mighty allies that the overwhelming, stable power known as the GGA ever had, fought the evil, cowardly Vox terrorists who threatened to destroy the whole world.

I see what you did there

Joracy I demand that ODN immediately surrender or I will release my doomsday weapon upon your alliance. What sort of doomsday weapon you ask? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW

so my story is that I join the ODN a mouth before the war broke out. I wasn't to active and did keep on top how the war was going. But I did fight and destroyed 3 vox nations. After my victories I ask the member why we are in this war in the first place but no one didn't give me the direct answer that I wanted, or enough words to write an article. So I forgot about it. Now it's all pretty much dead. Or at least dead for me to be more involve in the war afford. However, in this post there is a lot of good information that I can use to write this article.

My next question is what were the vox motives in attacking the GGA. Was it just a blind finger pointing game, to which the vox just covered their eyes and randomly pick an alliance to fight with. Or did they get cheated on. As in lost money, tech, or other things that could have started the war.

so my story is that I join the ODN a mouth before the war broke out. I wasn't to active and did keep on top how the war was going. But I did fight and destroyed 3 vox nations. After my victories I ask the member why we are in this war in the first place but no one didn't give me the direct answer that I wanted, or enough words to write an article. So I forgot about it. Now it's all pretty much dead. Or at least dead for me to be more involve in the war afford. However, in this post there is a lot of good information that I can use to write this article.

My next question is what were the vox motives in attacking the GGA. Was it just a blind finger pointing game, to which the vox just covered their eyes and randomly pick an alliance to fight with. Or did they get cheated on. As in lost money, tech, or other things that could have started the war.

GGA had attacked Hyperion, we attacked in response to that.

You know that might be the right answer for my question

Vox terrorists who threatened to destroy the whole world.

okay

I am the Viceroy of ODN, the true leader of your alliance. The Senate operates in my absence. One day I will return on while riding on a cloud or perhaps a unicycle

Also, I remember nominating and voting for you. Don't ask me how can the Viceroy be elected, but you indeed were, which makes your beard all that more luxurious... or something :P

okay

I am the Viceroy of ODN, the true leader of your alliance. The Senate operates in my absence. One day I will return on while riding on a cloud or perhaps a unicycle

good sir, someone as handsome as yourself should not limit yourself to riding only one or the other, have you considered perhaps riding a unicycle on top of a cloud? I've heard its most stimulating.

o/ the viceroy of ODN

Edited by elborrador

okay

Been reading your posts for a while and hidden behind all that humour & bravado I think you secretly still like ODN. Not that that's a bad thing, I think they're wonderful myself.

/me awaits inevitable trolling and denials ^_^

Sponge-boy loves the ODN, he has since the end of the Great Stupidity. Perhaps he loves them less so, since some of the old crew have moved on, I mean ODN minus Poper and Pingu and Hrmmm and Yavannah and Akasha is just not the same. :P

Edited by Neboe

Sponge-boy loves the ODN, he has since the end of the Great Stupidity. Perhaps he loves them less so, since some of the old crew have moved on, I mean ODN minus Poper and Pingu and Hrmmm and Yavannah and Akasha is just not the same. :P

But the shadow gov...