bonus resources

Panic King

My bonus resources are not reflected in my nation. i have Alum, Coal, Fish, Gems, Gold, Iron, Lead, Lumber, Marb, Oil, Rubber, and Wine.

I should have Steel, Scholars, Construction, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Asphalt, and Automobiles as bonus resources but my nation is only reflecting the Steel.

My nation link...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=312259

Thanks

Panic King

Im not even gonna read wha tyou typed but the answer is one of the following.

A: Yes you need to redo the trades to get the happiness bonus

B: Yes you need 5 to 20 tech to get some of the bonusses (construction etc)

Edited by oinkoink12

My bonus resources are not reflected in my nation. i have Alum, Coal, Fish, Gems, Gold, Iron, Lead, Lumber, Marb, Oil, Rubber, and Wine.

I should have Steel, Scholars, Construction, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Asphalt, and Automobiles as bonus resources but my nation is only reflecting the Steel.

My nation link...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=312259

Thanks

Panic King

You don't have those bonus resources because you don't meet the requirements for them. You currently have no tech at all and your literacy rate is 20%. Construction requires you have a tech level greater than 5. Microchips requires a tech level greater than 10. Radiation Cleanup requires a tech level greater than 15. Asphalt requires you have Construction. Automobiles requires you have Asphalt. Scholars requires you have a literacy rate greater than 90%.

You don't have those bonus resources because you don't meet the requirements for them. You currently have no tech at all and your literacy rate is 20%. Construction requires you have a tech level greater than 5. Microchips requires a tech level greater than 10. Radiation Cleanup requires a tech level greater than 15. Asphalt requires you have Construction. Automobiles requires you have Asphalt. Scholars requires you have a literacy rate greater than 90%.

Count Rupert is correct, scholars requires 90% literacy rate, along with the required amounts of technology for the rest of the bonus resources. There is no bug.

Count Rupert is correct, scholars requires 90% literacy rate, along with the required amounts of technology for the rest of the bonus resources. There is no bug.

much thanks to all. i should of known better