GURU ORDER goes public on tech selling!

Mentor

GOTech.jpg

I am proud to announce that the Guru Order has planned to go public with tech selling! Currently the Guru Order is the largest tech selling alliance in Cybernations with close to 250 members and about 70 of those nations are extremely active tech sellers and we have been involved in the business of selling tech ever since late August; here was a previous announcement we had on the matter:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=52886

Until now we are pretty much limited to a small group of alliances, but as with the recent expansion of some of our partners, plus the growth of our current member base, GO now has a significant deficit of tech buyers worth about 10-15,000 tech per month and that is increasing daily, so we have decided to expand our horizons to new markets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have decided to focus on just one type of setup the so called 2x2 setup, you will need 2 tech buyers with 2 open aid slots, the price for tech is 3m for 50 tech, delivered usually within 72 hours after the order was placed. The reason we have decided to focus on just one type of tech setup is connected on various factors:

#1 Not all tech sellers have 5 slots which makes it impossible to do 2 deals at once other than 2 slot deals

#2 Simple and understandable to all sellers (we have a huge amount of new members), so any type of setup asking for more than 50 tech to be sent out has proven to not always been effective

#3 The price of tech has been on the rise, we started with 150 tech for 3m, quickly went to a 3m for 100 tech, more recently it was 6m for 150 and many sellers are already charging 3m for 50 tech which will become the norm for all CN in the next couple of months anyway

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: I want to point out, GO is not the place you should be coming if you are looking to “close a deal” or for cheap tech, we specialize is quick, bulk and reliable delivery, the level of cooperation and service you will get in GO is second to none, we plan to eventually settle down to maybe 2-3 serious buyers. To place orders please register on our forums at:

http://guru.darkbb.com

Then please read our full terms found here:

http://guru.darkbb.com/external-deals-f40/...-deals-t156.htm

We usually only do bulk alliance tech deals, however we can do individual orders assuming you have 2 buyers with 2 slots available.Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Regards

Mentor Guru Order Founder

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Gremlins would not be interested in our format though, we were doing tech deals with them in the past and they only do tech deals in groups every 10 days, which will be tough to do, HOWEVER if we know how many people they need in advance then i think something can be arranged

$3mil for 50 tech? Inflation has hit CN.

Sure has, i heard that donations used to sell for less than 3 million at some point, now 15 million or more is usual (so an inflation rate of over 500%!!!!) . So if you take it that way the price of tech has went up from 150 tech for 3m to just 50 tech for 3m, that is just 300% in 3 years ;) Prices of both will continue to increase as bigger nations get bigger and the average NS also grows, i think there will come the time when you will be getting 100 tech for 9m :rolleyes:

There is a solution though, everyone just kill themselves ;) But until that does happen prices in both will rise, sure good time to be a new nation :P

Sure has, i heard that donations used to sell for less than 3 million at some point, now 15 million or more is usual (so an inflation rate of over 500%!!!!) . So if you take it that way the price of tech has went up from 150 tech for 3m to just 50 tech for 3m, that is just 300% in 3 years ;) Prices of both will continue to increase as bigger nations get bigger and the average NS also grows, i think there will come the time when you will be getting 100 tech for 9m :rolleyes:

There is a solution though, everyone just kill themselves ;) But until that does happen prices in both will rise, sure good time to be a new nation :P

That's assuming that the little nations control the flow of tech, which they do not. For the most part, larger nations set the standard and considering that most alliances have leadership that buys tech and members that buy tech, they aren't going to change the rate.

An alliance like Guru Order is one of the few that can actually charge 3mil for 50 tech because they have so many of the sellers in their corner, and eventually the demand will hit a point at which people will buy it irregardless.

Its an attempt to make more of a profit, which can be respected, but I don't like it.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

If your tech gave me a +1 happiness or something, then yeah I'd buy. However, I don't think tech prices are going to be rising soon, there are many a seller out there still willing to sell at the standard rate. Since you do sell in bulk, go ahead and charge the gramlins that rate, I'm sure they won't care.

Ow I did not see you prices. :D

As a tech buyer, I myself would never pay 3 mill for 50 tech, and I would encourage other buyers to do the same. In dutch we have a saying"In je eigen vingers snijden" it means "cutting your own fingers with a knife" and it basicaly says you are hurting yourself (obviously ;) )

Not only does it doubles the price, you also need 4 aid slots to buy 100 tech (2x 3 mill and 2x 50 tech) while you just need 3 aid slots to buy 100 tech for 3 mill. (1x 3 mill. and 2x 50 tech).

Because of the low amount of tech sellers it only would make technology even more scarse because the amount of aid slots is the real bottleneck and it only tightens if you would pay 3 mill for every 50 tech.

Besides, If a tech seller is doing it right he allready has enough profit from 3 mill.

Why are people complaining about paying 3m for 50 tech? It makes sense for the price to increase as the number of sellers drops.

Also, there is another Dutch saying Il Principe: "Hij maakt van zijn geld zijn afgod" which means something like being tight as hell. Or what about "Geld moet rollen" which means something along the lines of "Money's there to be spend".

Edited by erikz

There are new sellers everyday. We are not worried

Who get deleted after the slot of the initial donation expires because of inactivity?

Face it: reliable sellers are very hard to get by these days.

Edit: little mistake

Edited by erikz

Who get deleted after the slot of the initial donation expires because of inactivity?

Face it: reliable sellers are very hard to get by these days.

Edit: little mistake

None the less. That price is high, I only buy using that price for my alliance, and alliance members only.

Charge Market prices and you will not have the 'buyer deficit' :P

LOL i guess so

edit fail at spelling

Edited by Shigh707

$3m/50? No wonder you have a 'surplus' ...

I think there is sufficient buyer-side pressure that 3m/50 will not become standard; 3m/100 is already a sufficiently good deal to attract plenty of sellers, and allows you to import tech 1½ times as fast (2/3 of slots not 1/2).

Why are people complaining about paying 3m for 50 tech? It makes sense for the price to increase as the number of sellers drops.

Sellers outgrow the selling phase too fast at those rates, it's not beneficial for anyone in the long run.

Perhaps the reason you have a 15,000 tech surplus is the price - I wish you luck in this endeavour, however as long as enough people can find tech for the reasonable price of $3m/100, you will continue to see your surplus grow.

Guys;

I understand what Guru is doing. You are buying CONVENIENCE. In other words, you do not have to wait forever for your tech deal. It is kinda like sending for your medication by mail: They send it free if you are willing to wait 14 days. If you want it ASAP, you get charged $15 for overnight delivery. It is how it works.

Guys;

I understand what Guru is doing. You are buying CONVENIENCE. In other words, you do not have to wait forever for your tech deal. It is kinda like sending for your medication by mail: They send it free if you are willing to wait 14 days. If you want it ASAP, you get charged $15 for overnight delivery. It is how it works.

We are not debating whether its for convenience or not. We were debating about how its not worth it. Why pay more and give up aid slots that you dont have to? yeah you get it sooner but so what? Also tech and medication? Cant really compare the two now can ya?(Considering the people that buy medication really need it)

EDIT:i fail at spelling

Edited by Shigh707