Fail spam is fail

Sileath

In after Sileath, Ninja Colt, xoindotnler, Commander Benji, and abdur, inb4everyone else.

Ur getting slow mogar <_<

In general, as long as they add some content to their posts, it doesn't really bother me. It is a lame meme though.
^Agree's whit this^ Edited by xoindotnler

First of all, the last.... 5-6 OWF topics I've seen you make were nothing but spam in itself that tell people to stop something miniscule or to comment (uselessly) on an issue that no one else cares about and at that your commentary is biased depending on what alliance you're in at the time.

Secondly, I (and the rest of the CN community) will do whatever I damn well please, and when I do something it's not because Sileath tells me to it's because I feel like it. Mogar is a great member, and has probably done and experienced more in CN than you ever will.

So in the words of Revanche, "If anything this shows why you need to stop making topics."

Still holds true.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

I personally enjoy the meme

Mogar is a great member, and has probably done and experienced more in CN than you ever will.

:wub: I've been a senator, been leadership in a Q alliance and assisted in planning and executing a war fought by Q, been leadership in an UJW alliance, been leadership in small alliances, been a viceroy of an alliance, been an NPO member, been an enemy of NPO, fought in every major war this game has seen, sentenced many people to ZI, been ZI'd multiple times myself, besides being in the top rankings for NS tech or infra, there isn't much else for me to do in this game, which is why I'm semi retired in IRAN.

"Posting this will get me warned." is a fail post which solely serves the purpose of raising post count.

Sit down, take a deep breath, and come up with a cogent thought relating to the topic at hand. You can do it, I know you can.

The people who just go to the bottom and type "Posting this will get me warned." or w/e and include no other content are annoying.

However, the people who actually include content in their post and maybe just mention the meme quickly at the end (this goes for all memes, not just this one) aren't really all that annoying.