A Michael Scott Paper Company Inc. Announcement

Michael Scott Paper Company Inc.

30l0unr.gif

Salutations!

I come to you with great news. The Michael Scott Paper Company Inc. have experience a 10% growth in revenue. We are overwhelmed by all the good fortune that has come upon us. My heart is just swelling with pride at this moment of time. All of you nay-sayers who spoke disgusting words of hate and mad...ness, I'm not angry at you. I know you were just mislead by the current political atmosphere. But guess what? The Michael Scott Paper Company proved you wrong! We proved you all wrong! Our sales went through the roof, we sold a LOT of paper and now here we are....at the top of the word. We are on our way to what most of you call a "sanction" and we're not slowing down. Our Sales team and our Communication representatives have been working long hard hours to keep the press happy and sell all those reams of paper. But it all paid off! Now look at us! I mean we're unstoppable!!

As per article IV part a.:

IV. We do not recognize any treaty/charter that we deem as "short". Here at the Michael Scott Paper Company, we believe only the classiest of documents are legitimate.

a. So Rejoice and be glad. For we are an elite alliance that shall not be moved. EVER! This alliance will be null in void in ~1 month

The Michael Scott Paper Company Inc. fills out it's obligation to be null and void in "~1 month". We would like to take this time to announce the closure of the branch and company and our merger into Republic of Armed Defenses. With this following document, our merge is complete:

30l0unr.gif2elfna0.jpg

The Yesterday's Tomorrow's Today Document

I. Acceptance

The Republic of Armed Defenses accepts Michael Scott Paper Company Inc. into it's cubicles of knowledge. With this company merger, RAD hereby grants the Michael Scott Paper Company 119 square feet of office space, which MSPC can use to do with what they want. The former Michael Scott Paper Company Inc. employees/employers will give back the 119 square feet once Incitatus establishes a brand new and exciting establishment in Planet Bob.

II. Merger Details

-The CEO of Michael Scott Paper Company Inc. receives the spot of Business Sales Manager Executive.

-The top sales man in Michael Scott Paper Company Inc. receives a bonus at the end of ever paycheck

-Jason8 supplies the former employees of the Michael Scott Paper Company with happiness

-Incitatus gets extra happiness for his upcoming alliance

III. Time

This merger is a never-ending bond. Incitatus of Antium will only be in RAD until 5/6/09, at which time he will voluntarily leave and make his own alliance which he has been planning on doing this whole time and if you're still reading this topic/document and haven't figured that out....you either need glasses or reading therapy.

IV. Responses To This Thread

Anyone who responds with either "Congrats on your growth!", "Brilliant Political Move" or "Grey's Anatomy > LOST" will receive 3 loafs of mold-y bread and 2 stinky fish.

V. Termination

This is a very irrelevant article.

Signed for Republic of Armed Defenses,

Jason8 - Right Hand Man

Signed for Michael Scott Paper Company Inc.,

Incitatus - CEO, Sales Executive

Effective immediately; as of 12:50AM, April 16th, 2009, Michael Scott Paper Company is closing its' doors for business and merging into Republic of Armed Defenses.

Respectfully and Fully Signed,

Incitatus

Because we guarantee your satisfaction, your satisfaction is our guarantee

Edited by Incitatus

I find it funny that the old Dunder Mifflin was run by a character named Michael Scott, the former leader of CIS. CIS later burned fought FPI in a war and forced their disbandment, then FPI became RAD. And now, RAD absorbs a new Dunder Mifflin alliance.

I love RAD

Edited by Cowboy Cornholio

I find it funny that the old Dunder Mifflin was run by a character named Michael Scott, the former leader of CIS. CIS later burned fought FPI in a war and forced their disbandment, then FPI became RAD. And now, RAD absorbs a new Dunder Mifflin alliance.

I love RAD

Not too mention the "founder" of Michael Scott Paper Company Inc. was a former leader of CIS. It's a mad world we live in.