Trashcat's Corner: The Meatshields Have Become Self-Aware

Stumpy Jung Il

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go me, poster of the week. Nice to see you mocking BAPS publicly again, when we were "allies" you did it more often and with more venom. With friends like that enemies look rather nice. :P

Its sad that I have to say this but "The images and articles written by people in my publication hold the opinions of those who made them, something that should be remembered." That being said, if you arnt gonna take it in good fun like everyone else I mocked then get out of the thread. However, like I said earlier, you seem to be drawn to me. As for the enemies part, I guess my words hurt BAPS alot more then months of PZI. You are absolutely right. However, this is not the subject, if you want to carry this on PM me or query me.

EDIT to clarify: The above disclaimer does not mean I dont find the card hilarious. <3 mhawk

EDIT 2: I like your sig. Finally someone understands me. Free Speech = / = spouting drivel like a moron. Then again, you wouldn't know that.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Go me, poster of the week. Nice to see you mocking BAPS publicly again, when we were "allies" you did it more often and with more venom. With friends like that enemies look rather nice. :P

In a game full of dumb posters, you're quickly making yourself a standout.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Good to hear....you don't seem to have a problem making any :)