Another pact in faith, for the people, by the people

Sandwich Controversy

Pact of Faith

I come before you not as a member of the Mushroom Kingdom, but as a fellow nation leader. It has come to pass in my experience, and the experience of many of you before me, that the world at large has been screaming for a change. While I am obviously a pro-change person at the moment, I'd like to take the initiative for one of the biggest arguments on Planet Bob to light. EZI.

At the moment some alliances have deemed it fit to EZI certain leaders. Those fellow leaders are searched and hunted down through a very intricate system which involves cross-checking of IPs, off-site surrender forums for the goal of obtaining said IPs, and asking certain people on IRC, our global communication network. These leaders are then subsequently banned from ever joining an alliance again and deemed fit to never have infrastructure again in the eyes of the people whom assigned them this fate. Should they try to renew a nation under perhaps a different persona the effects are the same, just the timespan for the attacks taking longer.

I come before you now with my own personal view. What I just described above is fantastic, fun, and lets face it, it works pretty well. If you feel as I do, then sign the pact below.

We, the undersigned nation leaders of Planet Bob, do solemnly swear that:

-We shall sentence people ourselves to EZI should we ever obtain the power or position available to do so

-We shall betray the people whom we have found out to be an EZI player, if their new character earns a right to be attacked so be it

-We shall provide IPs or anything that can identify a current nation leader as anything other than what's readily available in-game

-We shall imply re-roll status on any character unless that person deems it worthy to bring forth their previous characters experience

Signed,

Sandwich Controversy of Soviet Canuckistan

KingSuck of Suckland

Lennox of Blackwoods

Trace of Malazan Empire

lebubu of Boobsland

Tiggah of Hundred Acre Wood

ODriscoll of BC United

Pope Bubba XIII of Rebel Virginia

His Royal Thickness of MK Totallus

Byron Orpheus of Orphesia

Sulmar of Emurlahn

BetterNotBeDeleted of Tigerdonia Redux

Sithis of Realm

Mitsuka, Overlady of Evil, Dictator of the Iron Will, and Sworn Enemy of the Galactic Republic, Hasta la vista baby

MagicalTrevor of LavaSprings

Fupresti of Fooland

Cookavich of The Office

I'm way too late on this but it's still too good of an idea to let die. All supporters of this righteous cause can use my signature!

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We, the undersigned nation leaders of Planet Bob, do solemnly swear that:

-We shall sentence people ourselves to EZI should we ever obtain the power or position available to do so

-We shall betray the people whom we have found out to be an EZI player, if their new character earns a right to be attacked so be it

-We shall provide IPs or anything that can identify a current nation leader as anything other than what's readily available in-game

-We shall imply re-roll status on any character unless that person deems it worthy to bring forth their previous characters experience

I do not like EZI. However, this document is one beautiful piece of work!

Brilliant political move...

I agree completely, one of the best moves I have ever seen, really.

Also, this agreement is one after my own heart. Sign me up! (for EZI too!) :awesome:

/s/

Edited by Sulmar