A Squad Seven Diplomatic Announcement

AirMe

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that was a mistake on my part. However, that in no way changes my point.

They went nuke rogue on us, we now have the right to do whatever we want with them. Pretty simple if you ask me...

Edited by InkBlot

They went nuke rogue on us, we now have the right to do whatever we want with them. Pretty simple if you ask me...

My point was that nuclear weapons are just another weapon of war, but I was incorrect in thinking they were not rogues. I apologize.

Erm, 4487.23 infra was assisted ZI. The remainder of my warchest will flow to UBD nations in bill lock if MK stop nuking the beyjazus out it.

Given the manner in which you've conducted yourself this war, I wouldn't hold your breath on us being very nice to you. Your attitude wasn't exactly very becoming of favorable treatment.

Good luck to UBD.

My point was that nuclear weapons are just another weapon of war, but I was incorrect in thinking they were not rogues. I apologize.

I would like to bring a clarification to your posts.

Indeed, nukes are just another weapon of war, something that we in MK fully support. However, a weapon has to have a certain level of usefulness.

You have to take into account the nature of the conflict; we are talking about an alliance with over 1500 nukes attacking an alliance with little over 100. Had we used nukes in this war, they would have been left a smoldering ruin - we only meant to teach them a short lesson. It was in their best interest to withhold from using nuclear weapons, since they wouldn't have made any impact whatsoever aside from degenerating things.

As such, both alliances had a very clear policy of refraining from using nukes in this war; those that did were acting in violation of this policy and of their own accord - in consequence they are treated as any rogue would.

The war lasted for less than a week, we asked no reparations, placed them under no terms, and even offered to help them rebuild. It was, by all accounts smug.gif, a slap on the wrist.

As payment for accidental destruction of nukes by the Kingdom, each United Blue Directorate nation who lost a nuclear weapon (who did not provoke the situation) in such a manner will receive a 3 million dollar aid package from the Kingdom to help replace what was lost.

Would someone from MK clarify this point for me? What is "accidental destruction of nukes"? I thought only spies could do that. If these nukes in question were in fact spied away, might that not have contributed to the nation that went rogue's decision to do so in the first place?

I'm not trying to criticise you here, there has been a lot of decency shown to UBD in the whole affair. I am just remembering what happened to Bart Simpson of Arenallia over a similar situation(among other things), and he is sadly no longer with us. :(