A question

Sumeragi

But a protectorate technically isn't your land. It's land under your protection.

She did not ask the person whose protectorate it was first--which was Sargun.

Sumeragi got purged for reasons that are known to Sargun, and if you wish to know I suggest you ask him directly. Suffice it to say she was going to be removed anyway

I dunno about that, but meh, it's not worth fighting over.

I don't know why you ever thought I'd tell you in the first place.

Because there is no point in punishment if no one knows what anyone is being punished for, hence leaving everyone confused about the rules, unable to follow rules and guidelines that they don't know exist, it's unconstitutional in the United States to punish someone when they don't know what they are being charged for, not telling people what not to do makes existence an exercise in futility because no one else knows what not to do, but does know someone is being made example of for an unknown crime, and it makes you look biased that you banned someone who made an aggressive move on you?

I was thinking it would be one of those

Because there is no point in punishment if no one knows what anyone is being punished for, hence leaving everyone confused about the rules, unable to follow rules and guidelines that they don't know exist, it's unconstitutional in the United States to punish someone when they don't know what they are being charged for, not telling people what not to do makes existence an exercise in futility because no one else knows what not to do, but does know someone is being made example of for an unknown crime, and it makes you look biased that you banned someone who made an aggressive move on you?

I was thinking it would be one of those

Well, from what I've seen, she requested a lock on her country and then tried to annex some territory (or vise versa).

It's come to my attention that the player known as Sumeragi has been accused of attempting to bribe an acting GM. Seeing as this is a very serious charge, I am personally investigating it, and would appreciate it if you would provide me links, as well as any other information you can give me on the situation.

Thanks,

Stormcrow.

Let him investigate. You all can wait.