Nueva Vida Announcement

hizzy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as I find those Aztec forums, you're SO getting a motion for expulsion.

Since you're Hizzy, I'm going to assume that means something dirty. Also, they aren't behind this door-

Entry_door_handle_aztec_bronze.jpg

When aren't you feeling egotistical? But thanks for giving me another excuse to post, cause I totally forgot to mention how BA both of the new flags are. You're Totally sexy.

I'm never egotistical and I'd surely never respond to posts of this nature just for some extra face time :| Also I agree, I'm pretty darn attractive

I'm never always egotistical and I'd surely never always respond to posts of this nature just for some extra face time :| Also I agree, I'm You're pretty darn attractive

fixed it for you

Edited by Bower3aj

That'd be "less than 3". You must have skipped that math class when the rest of us learned about "less than", "greater than" and "equal to".

He never even went to school, he's a professional juvenile delinquent working on becoming a full time adult insurgent . (well, E-insurgent at least).

congrats guys not that this is news to anyone you are a great friend and ally. It was always a pleasure working with you guys in the past.

2 years is a great achievement especially with all the rough road you guys travelled last year.

I look forward to maybe working with you guys again cuz U R AWESOME

o/ NV

HI RAASAAA miss you

Hizzy you still crack me up

Question: After dealing with a rough road last year what was the key to making it another successfull year.

And really why Raasaa hes just terrible :P

Question: After dealing with a rough road last year what was the key to making it another successfull year.

Honestly, just sticking with our friends and doing what we were doing before. There's nothing I would change. From every helping hand, to every snake I've had to tell off, I wouldn't trade a thing.

It's actually kinda funny seeing us in Bobjanova's 3D web labeled as BLEU 2.0, because our bond is well past what BLEU was. We share a relationship with AZTEC that only the likes of Harmlins and NpO/STA can understand, and our bonds with the blue sphere have been forged and tested in battle not because of our colour, but because of our friendship and mutual respect. You'll never see us letting a brother take punishment alone, whether he deserved it or not; this is because our bond is not the one written on paper. THAT one is just to give everyone else a heads up as to who they're gonna be dealing with when they come knocking ;)

Honestly, just sticking with our friends and doing what we were doing before. There's nothing I would change. From every helping hand, to every snake I've had to tell off, I wouldn't trade a thing.

It's actually kinda funny seeing us in Bobjanova's 3D web labeled as BLEU 2.0, because our bond is well past what BLEU was. We share a relationship with AZTEC that only the likes of Harmlins and NpO/STA can understand, and our bonds with the blue sphere have been forged and tested in battle not because of our colour, but because of our friendship and mutual respect. You'll never see us letting a brother take punishment alone, whether he deserved it or not; this is because our bond is not the one written on paper. THAT one is just to give everyone else a heads up as to who they're gonna be dealing with when they come knocking ;)

NV doesn't need WRC's, just see how far 1TF lets you go before reminding you why not :rolleyes:

Also, judging by the emboldened statement and knowing Hizzy to be the man of great intellect and factual information that he is, I'm going to predict an MHA-Gramlins war this summer :jihad:

Also, I c wut u did thar with the brother and his punishment thing. :v:

My question is this: can I be an honorary member of the NV PZI list? pwease?

NV is an awesome group of people, im so glad i had a (short) time to get to know some of you better.

o/NV

heres to another strong 2yrs and your policy on p/ezi and tech raiding.

anyone who has NV as a friend should consider themselves extremely lucky.

Well I haven't been around for the whole two years but for the time that I have been here I have seen how great of an alliance NV is. I came to NV nearly a year ago and I have never looked back. I have made many great new friends and I look forward to meeting new ones in the future.

O/ NV

To another great year :awesome:

pd73bassman and I are not Polar spies in NV government.

A side note: To my Polar friends, my weekly spy report will be turned in on time, just waiting for Hizzy to add his final touches to it :P