Nueva Vida Announcement

hizzy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the rest of NV gub know that they put you in charge of FA Hizzy?

Dude, I keep thinking it's a big joke, or somebody confused me for someone else along the way, but I'm too lazy to bring it up and let them know just how big of a screw-up that was on their part.

Congratulations, I love the flags. But the Peace-time flag looks more like a War-time Flag; the War-time Flag have a more peaceful look to it than the Peace-time flag with its black background and that evil yellow eye starring at you.

It’s also good to see that you don’t support EZI/PZI.

I'd also like to give a special shoutout to AZTEC... 1TF, GLOF, PUKE... you guys are amazing. Nueva Vida owes you more than you can ever imagine, and it's our distinct honour to stand among you as allies, partners, and most importantly, true friends. Especially that Auctor dude, who is in fact, the true Auctor and there aren't other contenders that can hold a candle to him.

Ficksed b/c we all know what you really meant.

Congratulations, I love the flags. But the Peace-time flag looks more like a War-time Flag; the War-time Flag have a more peaceful look to it than the Peace-time flag with its black background and that evil yellow eye starring at you.

It’s also good to see that you don’t support EZI/PZI.

it can be interpreted in a few ways... mine (personally) is that the peace-time flag has a dragon that is coiled... or asleep. If there was a similar flag where the dragon was uncoiled, that'd be a sure thing, but there isn't, so we went with the other one (although personally I voted for the MS paint drawings with the kittens).

Congrats NV on 2 yrs, a couple great looking flags, and 2 fine policies.

1 Question (perhaps already asked, if so I apologize)

Tech Raiding

Nueva Vida shall no longer encourage or allow techraiding of any nation, be they aligned or not.

Perhaps my terminology is off, but are "unaligned nations" nations that are not in your alliance?

Perhaps my terminology is off, but are "unaligned nations" nations that are not in your alliance?

unaligned nations are nations that have no alliance... "none". I make that distinction though because some people consider alliances that are less than 15 members (or 10, or 20, etc) as "not really alliances".

In our case, nobody will get tech raided, whether they're "none", or part of a small alliance.

Now of course people have a natural tendency to break as much !@#$ as possible, so we also have staff keeping an eye on our war screens to make sure any offenders are contacted ASAP, with victims receiving fair compensation for their loses.

unaligned nations are nations that have no alliance... "none". I make that distinction though because some people consider alliances that are less than 15 members (or 10, or 20, etc) as "not really alliances".

In our case, nobody will get tech raided, whether they're "none", or part of a small alliance.

Now of course people have a natural tendency to break as much !@#$ as possible, so we also have staff keeping an eye on our war screens to make sure any offenders are contacted ASAP, with victims receiving fair compensation for their loses.

I knew it was a bit early in the morning for me to have read that correctly :P

Thanks for the re-education on common terms Hizzy - it was much appreciated

Is it true that there are at least two Polar spies in NV's government?

y/n

bagdadboblarge.gif

pd73bassman and I are not Polar spies in NV government.

pssst the cow herds are moving across the grasslands, let the wicker man pat his nose

Edited by hizzy

it can be interpreted in a few ways... mine (personally) is that the peace-time flag has a dragon that is coiled... or asleep. If there was a similar flag where the dragon was uncoiled, that'd be a sure thing, but there isn't, so we went with the other one (although personally I voted for the MS paint drawings with the kittens).

I have to commend you on your good choice (I get vivid images in my head); the kittens can be a very scary and formidable foe.

bagdadboblarge.gif

pd73bassman and I are not Polar spies in NV government.

pssst the cow herds are moving across the grasslands, let the wicker man pat his nose

That's excellent to hear.

Execute Order 66. Kill all of the Jedi.

Edited by cookavich

I dig it guys. You're an awesome group of people, and the Lodge is proud to be allied with you and the rest of AZTEC.

o/ Nueva Vida

I vote this post as being about me b/c I'm feeling particularly egotistical today :wub:

I vote this post as being about me b/c I'm feeling particularly egotistical today :wub:

When aren't you feeling egotistical? But thanks for giving me another excuse to post, cause I totally forgot to mention how BA both of the new flags are. Totally sexy.