Nueva Vida Announcement

hizzy

NVBanner150.jpg

I'll keep this as short as possible, there won't be a tl;dr so if you don't care to read, tough.

In the last couple of years Nueva Vida has had the distinct pleasure of standing by her friends and allies, through the worst and best of times. Now we stand here today, celebrating our 2nd anniversary, once again proud of our traditions and culture.

Nueva Vida translates to New Life. It is the Life we give members who come to us seeking shelter. It is the Life we give to those who others have cast aside. It is an opportunity for every man and woman to take control of their own destiny.

Last year, we had the opportunity to control our destiny. When faced with a choice between standing by our friends and certain destruction, we chose our friends. Is there anything that anyone would go back and change? Not a chance.

I'd also like to give a special shoutout to AZTEC... 1TF, GLOF, PUKE... you guys are amazing. Nueva Vida owes you more than you can ever imagine, and it's our distinct honour to stand among you as allies, partners, and most importantly, true friends.

In celebration of our 2nd anniversary, Nueva Vida makes the following short announcements;

New Flags

Peace-time flag (created by Gairyuki):

NV_Flag_Peace600.jpg

War-time Flag (created by Malthus):

warflag.png

Tech Raiding

Nueva Vida shall no longer encourage or allow techraiding of any nation, be they aligned or not.

EZI/PZI

I don't even remember anyone being retarded enough to get on our EZI/PZI list, but if you did, then you're free (whoever you are), and further to that, Nueva Vida shall never have an EZI/PZI list.

To wrap this up, I open the floor to any questions anyone may have about Nueva Vida, our policies, our direction, or our preference for pie.

Edited by hizzy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats NV, and thanks for letting me off your PZI list, that's a relief... JK of course.

As for my question, why is it that after 2 years you guys have only gotten better and more awesome? Is it some sort of magic potion?

As for my question, why is it that after 2 years you guys have only gotten better and more awesome? Is it some sort of magic potion?

All our Aztec Ritual Sacrifices keep us hale and hearty... Especially when we sacrifice our Emperors! Aren't you all wondering where MagicalBricks and Prince Arutha really are?

All our Aztec Ritual Sacrifices keep us hale and hearty... Especially when we sacrifice our Emperors! Aren't you all wondering where MagicalBricks and Prince Arutha really are?

Honestly, I had been wondering... Then again, I got like 30 million PMs on your forums explaining something about that...

Congrats to our allies in Nueva Vida.

Hizzy, you need to change your underwear again.

Thanks buddy. What would I do without you? Wear old underwear indefinitely, that's what.

It's a secret, but 50 tech can buy an answer....

Is it even possible for you to have more win?

o/ NV

Theoretically, yes. It would be like that energy thing from Spiderman 2 (a blockbuster movie released in my nation), so it's actually very angerous to attempt having more win, because it could very well implode and break gravity, or something.

Edited by hizzy