Ragnarok Announcement

When Ragnablok was formed it was designed to be a bloc where aspiring young alliances would have an opportunity to flourish and grow. A chance to realize their potential in a safe, caring environment. It is always a special day and indeed a happy day when an alliance from the Ragnablok leaves the nest and moves into the bigger arena of Planet Bob on their own steam.

ONE was an alliance that showed promise from day one. Their government has been excellent at working closely with Ragnarok and other Ragnablok members. Their rapid and constant growth has brought them success after success. After a couple of mergers, that bolstered their growth and were smooth transitions [some would say they learn from the best in the merger business], first Capax Legio merging into ONE, and then the merger with Leviathan to form "The Syndicate".

It gives me great joy to today announce the graduation of The Syndicate from Ragnablok and to present Planet Bob with this, our latest treaty.

RokFlag7.jpg

levi2.png
Preamble

In celebration of the relationship that has developed between Ragnarok and The Syndicate both alliances agree to abide by the following terms of Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression.

Article I: Nonaggression

Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other. In the event that this article is violated, the offended party may bring the offense to the other part in private and they will work together to reach an amicable solution.

Article II: Conduct & Communication

Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement. Both signatories are encouraged to remain in constant contact via irc, forums, and any other forms of communication they deem fit.

Article III: Mutual Defense

In the case of an attack upon one of the signatories it will be considered an attack on both. Should one of the signatories become involved in a defensive war the other alliance will set forth all means possible to help the defending signatory; including but not limited to, political support, financial aid and military intervention.

Article IV: Mutual Aggression

As sovereign alliances both signatories recognize that the other has the right to engage in an offensive war and may also request the assistance of the other signatory, though the other signatory is under no obligation to oblige. The assistance can be in the form of political, financial or military aid, but also includes aid in any other form that the signatories deem appropriate for the conflict. Should either party choose to engage in an offensive war, they are obligated to give the other party at least 48 hours notice.

Article V: Assistance

Should either signatory come into need of aid of either political or financial aid, they may request such support as is necessary from the other signatory. It is recognized, however, that this request is in no way an obligation.

Article VI: Intelligence

Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory that could damage the other, they are required to share it with the other.

Article VII: Cancellation

It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe canceled after 5 days notice.

Signed for Ragnarok,

Alfred von Tirpitz, Triumvir

Gen. Lee, Triumvir

rishnokof, Triumvir

Signed for The Syndicate

Carter, The Don

Elborrador, Consiglierie

Murtagh, Boss of Foreign Affairs

Caesar833, Boss of War

letub, Boss of Finance

KingSVH, Boss of Internal Affairs

In Brief: The Syndicate are

:awesome: and we gone signed a treaty with em.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

It's my honor to see our relations with RoK progress. I'd like to thank everyone in RoK for their help, we really wouldn't be here without you. The friendships created over the past two months will always be cherished. Here's to a great, and prosperous future...

o/ Ragnablok

o/ Ragnarok

o/ The Syndicate

I know it's like complaining about a cigarette butt in a landfill, but new treaties always make me sigh as I imagine that one more line being made on the MDP map.

Good luck I suppose.

Technically this is an upgrade from the Ragnablok treaty ...

Good luck Syndicate! :wub: