Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad to see Pacifica lead by example in a just policy on what to do with one's prisoners, I guess the word would be.

I forgot: Congrats to GATO on their release. It's been a long time, it should be fun to see what you do with it.

Edited by Ghostlin

:ph34r:

npoimperial.png

The Taxman Cometh

I. As of midnight, April 15, 2009, the New Pacific Order releases GATO from any supervision. They are a free alliance. We wish them good luck in their future.

II. As of midnight April 15, 2009, the New Pacific Order grants a white peace to Jarheads. We wish them good luck in their future as well.

III. The official policy of the New Pacific Order is that certain acts against the Order such as spying shall result in ZI of the offending nation. While most ZI sentences are complete after one round of wars, the Emperor reserves the right to extend those sentences to fit the crime; however, under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler.

IV. For all in-character actions taken against The New Pacific Order, reasonable terms in relation to the crime will be presented to the offending ruler. These terms shall be designed to uphold the highest values and traditions of the Order and under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler. (Compliments of TPF; I couldn't have said it better)

tl:dr Starfox is hereby released from ZI; GATO is free and Jarheads are given white peace.

This is by far the greatest post Ive seen to date from NPO. I do hope this new trend catches on and people start staying in the game.

I do have a question for you guys. Will NPO also start resorting to 7 day wars to help keep the general population of Bob in high numbers without fear of complete destruction?

:ph34r:

npoimperial.png

The Taxman Cometh

I. As of midnight, April 15, 2009, the New Pacific Order releases GATO from any supervision. They are a free alliance. We wish them good luck in their future.

II. As of midnight April 15, 2009, the New Pacific Order grants a white peace to Jarheads. We wish them good luck in their future as well.

III. The official policy of the New Pacific Order is that certain acts against the Order such as spying shall result in ZI of the offending nation. While most ZI sentences are complete after one round of wars, the Emperor reserves the right to extend those sentences to fit the crime; however, under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler.

IV. For all in-character actions taken against The New Pacific Order, reasonable terms in relation to the crime will be presented to the offending ruler. These terms shall be designed to uphold the highest values and traditions of the Order and under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler. (Compliments of TPF; I couldn't have said it better)

tl:dr Starfox is hereby released from ZI; GATO is free and Jarheads are given white peace.

Excellent news! And thats all I have to say in this topic. Well that and:

o/ GATO

So starfox is not a member of Vox Populi anymore?

Starfox has repeatedly said that he's staying with Vox Populi until every single person in the alliance gets peace.

I believe he was released from their super-exclusive, ultra-ambiguous perma-ZI list which he was put on without reason or explanation shortly before our formation.