Hail and Farewell!

Dephire

A large building gleaming of an ivory glow stood erect and in defiance over the rubble of a once proud and rather large nation. Office buildings, roads, homes, and industrial plants laid in ruins from the destruction of war. Nearly months before the war began, Dephire had been a massive nation covering a nearly seven thousand mile diameter of influence, but now, all one would see is a wasteland. Bodies of nearly one hundred thousand people lay buried in massive mounds. Jonathan "Scythis" Vega and his crew of eleven Godsend Soldiers walked through the pulverized streets of downtown Alexandria.

"So this is what happens when one turns his back to those who took him in.."

"Aye, Scythis, but finally we can rest in peace knowing full well just who those nations in the Grand Global Alliance truly are..." Reynolds, Vega's second-in-command, spoke in a hushed voice.

The small group of tweleve (eleven G-Soldiers and Scythis) entered the courtyard of Bal'sharadan, the capitol building. There, the remaining population of over one hundred people stood waiting for their leader. Booing came over the crowd, but no one dared throw something at the defeated leader of the Dephirian nation. Scythis, saddened from the reaction of the crowd, ascended up the marble stairs to the balcony. Perched upon the balcony was a shoddy wooden podium with a microphone. Cameras were fixated on the face of a desperate man. The face of the young man, grizzled and pale, seemed lost. Broken was his spirit. His hope. His love. He looked past the cameras, the crowd, and the walls and gazed upon the several hundred feet high mounds that dotted the landscape all the way to the ocean in the far distant horizon, and shed a tear. The cameramen focused and emphasized on the tear drop that traveled down his cheek. After several moments, Scythis stood tall and looked into the crowd. Their anger and hatred towards Scythis beat down upon him as he cleared his throat to speak. When silence was given, he spoke into the microphone.

"People of the world, I come to you to bring about the disbandment and dismemberment of the once proud nation of Dephire. Before we get into it, let us remember how our nation came to be. Our nation was found on a promise, a promise I had given you nearly two years ago. I promised that we would have a home, and that is what we created. Within a week of our founding, I had our nation join the Grand Global Alliance. Time passes on faster than one can remember. In due time, I helped build our nation to be a powerful one. Dephire exploded in land size, nearly seven thousand miles strong! Our infrastructure was also quite high. Though our technology wasn't the highest quality, we were still in good standings. Then things went downhill with the alliance of which I had us join. A great too many internal struggles, conspiracies, back-stabbings, negative talks, bad public relations, bad foreign affairs police (in certain circumstances), wars, more wars, etc. etc. etc. went on forth inside the halls of the Grand Global Alliance. Eventually, after so much struggle and bad eggs, I had given up on the Grand Global Alliance and had asked to leave. Without waiting for a full approval from the government of the alliance, I spoke with the High Council of Dephire, and they advised me to leave immediately. I left without hesitation. Within forty-eight hours, our nation was attacked by a member of the Grand Global Alliance. Without querying into the attacks, I acted on my own and told my staff to raise flags showing the Vox Populi colors. Within minutes, forces from the Grand Global Alliance and New Pacific Order were dispatched upon our nation. Again, no questions were asked, nor did anyone even care. The Grand Global Alliance had already created their own spin to give their members, something on the lines that our nation was involved with Vox Populi. Flying colors and being of such are two entirely separate things. Regardless, I accepted the fate I had signed us up to partaking. Let it be known today that it was I who destroyed the nation of Dephire, not the forces of the Grand Global Alliance nor the forces of the New Pacific Order. Forgive me, people of Dephire, for I sacrificed your lives for my own personal vendetta. Now it is done. Within forty-eight hours, the final stretch left of Dephire will be at the bottom of the ocean...and I with it...Good bye."

Scythis stepped down from the podium, turned around, and was forced to his knees by Reynolds. The podium was moved out of the way so that the world can see. Reynolds aimed his Berret fifty-caliber sniper rifle straight to his former leader's head, but decided the sniper rifle was too large and exchanged it for the fifty caliber Desert Eagle. He aimed the pistol at Vega's head.

"Jonathan Vega, you are sentenced to death by public execution in Bal'sharadan. You have no pleas. You have no rights. You are a traitor to the Republic. May the gods judge your demented soul."

Reynolds pulled the trigger...the body was removed.

TL:DR

OOC:

It's been fun guys, but I'm letting go of everything related to Dephire within 48 hours (if allowed by the game and her staff).

Until the time of deletion comes, I will still be here to talk to all of you. :lol:

If you wanted logs...

...sorry. -_-

Thing about log dumping that just turns me away is the idea of having to go through all those folders/files/documents/logs/hours just to find juicy material. It's too time consuming.

I'm sure you can find a comrade in Vox to take the job. Also, goodbye.

I'm sure you can find a comrade in Vox to take the job. Also, goodbye.

I don't think it'd work too well. There's just too much stuff in my log folder.

(and I'm not talking about just the secret private government rooms, I'm talking about queries and the rest of the whole she-bang)

That's what she said.

/thread And we have a winner!

Also, adios. You made an epic post about why Shane was given the boot, but I can't say I know you for anything other than being one of the few GGA members with decent spelling and grammar skills. Good luck to you.

/thread And we have a winner!

Also, adios. You made an epic post about why Shane was given the boot, but I can't say I know you for anything other than being one of the few GGA members with decent spelling and grammar skills. Good luck to you.

This I shall remember 'til death come.

Edited by Dephire

Thing about log dumping that just turns me away is the idea of having to go through all those folders/files/documents/logs/hours just to find juicy material. It's too time consuming.

If you aren't going to dump anything, I will. This is from my PM box. I'm very lucky to have it considering I recently cleaned the box out. Let's see what everyone thinks.

Hm...

So who wanted logs of GGA's most secure channel again? ;)

If you have them, I would take them.

My follow-up post was to include a "date" of which everything will be revealed. (in that time, I plan on contacting former GGA-Govt members to compile a list of bad logs)

So now I get the feeling you never actually had the logs, did you?

EDIT: Edited to make it clear why the arrow didn't go anywhere :P

Edited by Nintenderek

I have logs...just never found the time to refine them down to a good, cute size...

Then you should give them away. here, or here or if you don't have an e-mail address, here, here, here, here or here. Heck, if your afraid to talk to Vox senators, I would also accept them, however it would be best to send them to one of the others.

Edited by Nintenderek