The Return of Uberstein

Uberstein

Mikhail welcomes Uberstein back with open arms.

OOC: Come on Ubie, who wants a hug! :awesome::ehm:

OOC: *handshake*

No hugs from Uberstein for you. :P

OOC: Hell yes.

IC: Hell yes A message was sent to Uberstein's office.

OOC: lol

IC:

I'm glad that my return has inspired so many people. I have no wish to start any wars, even over this whole Finland issue. I toast the same to you friend, long reign.

***Classified--For your (OOC Uberstein's/OOC) eyes only***

"Hmm, still some idealism left in that old body of yours, father?"

***Classified***

"Indeed, but it seems it might not do as well in the current political climate. Let's hope the dogs don't get to be before I get anything done."

The Proxian Empire happily welcomes Uberstein back to the world of politics. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

OOC: :awesome:

IC:

Uberstein thanks the Proxian Empire.

Kaiserin Sjønhet welcomes Baron Uberstein out of retirement.

Baron Uberstein,

I would like to meet with you on a diplomatic level some time. Also, are you intent on staying with the Scandinavian Union? In these trying times, I would hope you do, and we can remain peaceful, at least in Scandinavia.

Kindest regards,

Kaiserin Danica Sjønhet

"I have the full intent to remain in the SU, though it's turning away from Scandinavian culture. I do not want war, I want to show the world that there can be peace in Europe."

"You have been missed."

"Seems so, the world used to have a much different opinion of me. I guess vanishing for a long time was the best thing I've done in my political career."

"Well now, what a pleasant surprise. Welcome back."

"Glad to be back, let me tell you, retirement is not all it's cracked up to be. Once you get though your entire library you start to get bored."

***Classified***

"Indeed, but it seems it might not do as well in the current political climate. Let's hope the dogs don't get to be before I get anything done."

***Classified***

We can but do our best. No one can ask more of us. If we fail, we fail, but at least we can say we tried.

"Glad to be back, let me tell you, retirement is not all it's cracked up to be. Once you get though your entire library you start to get bored."

"Trust me, I know. Heard you were at my 'funeral', you'll have to tell me about it sometime, I was supposed to be dead, so I kind of had to miss it."

OOC: :lol:

You, me, Martens, Ranather, and maybe the Constantine Brothers need to get together to discuss the topic of death & resurrection.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

OOC: Why do I have a feeling you're planning to kill me, lol.

IC: Uberstein may attend, he has to check his schedule.

What's the worst that could happen? We've accumulated more resurrections between us than Christ. By the way. . . It’s good to have you back amongst the living, not that I ever doubted you were ever really gone.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Out of Character:

OOC: Why do I have a feeling you're planning to kill me, lol.

IC: Uberstein may attend, he has to check his schedule.

If anyone dies they'll just come back, again. Edited by Generalissimo