Indestructible.

JayOvfEnnay

Thank you for ignoring all of my points.

I honestly give up in attempting to explain things to you. =_='

Have fun, see you at update, etcetera etcetera.

If you made any valid ones, they wouldn't be ignored. Everything you say is utter fabrication. If you call constant, near-pathological, lying every time you say something "explaining things," I'd hate to see what you actually consider a lie.

Vox Populie: Waging a PR war through forum trolling, BS, attacking 3 week old nations and wasting nukes. It's sad that some people actually think you're winning something.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you made any valid ones, they wouldn't be ignored. Everything you say is utter fabrication. If you call constant, near-pathological, lying every time you say something "explaining things," I'd hate to see what you actually consider a lie.

You're claiming that everything I said was invalid and providing not even a sentence in reference to my other points, let alone proof. Now you combine those in calling me a pathological liar. Yay, ad hominem?

Vox Populie: Waging a PR war through forum trolling, BS, attacking 3 week old nations and wasting nukes. It's sad that some people actually think you're winning something.

Tell me that in 1 month. :P Do it directly after checking NPO's stats from now and one month after today. Besides that, I'm not in Vox. This should be a simple concept.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

You're claiming that everything I said was invalid and providing not even a sentence in reference to my other points, let alone proof. Now you combine those in calling me a pathological liar. Yay, ad homenim?

Why should I have to provide any reference to any of your other points? You don't seem to understand how credibility works. See, you have none at this point, because I've proven everything you said before your previous post unequivocally wrong. Thus, your credibility (except amongst those would believe you if you told them the sky is green) is zero. Thus, I no longer have to waste my time pointing out every logical fallacy, every flaw and every outright fabrication that you make, because any logical reader at this point would be willing to assume that everything you say (based on your history of inaccuracy) is, in one way or another, invalid. This is what you don't seem to understand.

You claimed you anarchied me, when you have not. You can not provide substantial evidence that you did, I can provide substantial evidence that you didn't.

You've outright fabricated quotes that you claim were made by me.

You've said "Oh, stuff is going to happen in a month" practically every month since you've started saying anything at all.

You lie on a consistent, easily identifiable basis. Thus, once again, you have no credibility.

Tell me that in 1 month. :P Do it directly after checking NPO's stats from now and one month after today.

Okay, just like I was supposed to tell Electron Sponge that in one month two months ago? You're like those 1800s Doomsday guys. "The world will end next year!" The next year comes, the world doesn't end, so they say it again: "The world will end next year!" Wash, rinse, repeat. All you people do is talk and, in an easy-to-recognize and consistent pattern, fail to deliver.

Besides that, I'm not in Vox. This should be a simple concept.

You might as well be. You have your head far enough up Cruise Missile Sponge's.... philosophy.

Edited by Trigon

Why should I have to provide any reference to any of your other points? You don't seem to understand how credibility works. See, you have none at this point, because I've proven everything you said before your previous post unequivocally wrong. Thus, your credibility (except amongst those would believe you if you told them the sky is green) is zero. Thus, I no longer have to waste my time pointing out every logical fallacy, every flaw and every outright fabrication that you make, because any logical reader at this point would be willing to assume that everything you say (based on your history of inaccuracy) is, in one way or another, invalid. This is what you don't seem to understand.

You claimed you anarchied me, when you have not. You can not provide substantial evidence that you did, I can provide substantial evidence that you didn't.

You've outright fabricated quotes that you claim were made by me.

You've said "Oh, stuff is going to happen in a month" practically every month since you've started saying anything at all.

You lie on a consistent, easily identifiable basis. Thus, once again, you have no credibility.

Okay, just like I was supposed to tell Electron Sponge that in one month two months ago? You're like those 1800s Doomsday guys. "The world will end next year!" The next year comes, the world doesn't end, so they say it again: "The world will end next year!" Wash, rinse, repeat. All you people do is talk and, in an easy-to-recognize and consistent pattern, fail to deliver.

You might as well be. You have your head far enough up Cruise Missile Sponge's.... philosophy.

You didn't understand the number's, so we'll downgrade and focus on dashes. Maybe that will help you take it all in.

-You've proven everything I've said wrong? How did you do this when you completely ignored all parts of the counter points. Lulz. You're a broken record, you know that?

-Any logical reader, really? I'm chatting in an IRC room with several "logical readers". Not so many are exactly... in your favor. In fact the number of people who think you're not full of fecal matter rhymes with 'Shmeero'.

-You can't provide any evidence, you've given me quotes of your anarchy status that really had nothing to do with the matter at hand. It's a matter of who's word is more valuable at this point, and as much as you'd like to pretend it's yours, it isn't.

-You say I lie so much but you have yet to show me any real proof of me lying. I haven't lied, I've made some incorrect predictions in the past, but I haven't lied to you. I have no need to.

-When did I fabricate quotes about you? I remember you faking a couple quotes in your nation bio about me saying something like "We have to lie about the opposition to make them seem like they're worse than us, when they are really much better." or some !@#$ that I would reeeeeaaaaally say.

-I don't know what ES said 2 months ago, I wasn't there during the conversation so it really doesn't matter to me. Just watch and follow those instructions. This one is documented on a forum, we'll know if I'm wrong when the time comes. : p

-Oh yes, I forgot how I've always been in agreement with Sponge. Especially around that time in September 07. I absolutely ADORED HIM and every decision he made. I once read one of his posts during that September and stood up by my desk to give him a standing ovation. I just love that guy, so much. Always have. (Do your research please.)

Edited by JayOvfEnnay