First Micro Alliance Conference

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I call any alliance not able to stand on there own a micro alliance .. you cant really put a number on what makes them(us) micro . I like the idea of making friends with other micro alliances ,but CoMA put a major black eye on all of us ..Most micro alliances have the same problems in-activity and lack of game knowledge .. In some cases you have 3 or 4 very solid members and the rest just float along ..I will be swinging by and check things out ,but in alot of micro alliances you have new players trying to lead and have no clue what to do or how to communicate with other alliances who do know !!! I am not planning on being dragged into a mess (CoMA) but do look to make a few new friends doing this ..

And it never hurts to bring PoT to a party .. ;)

I'm pretty sure OMFGers are the only ones who qualify for tribal chief <_<

The conference has put out some good ideas though. Interesting channel.

/me raises talking speer

its been great seeing how many small alliances are actually out there and having the opertunity to converse. I plan on leaving the channel permanently open and actually setting an agenda for future conferences.

Edited by New Reverie