Ultimatum to Fascist Carthage

Gebiv

For too long have I seen the oppression brought to the peaceful people of Africa by the Fascist Carthage regime. For too long have I seen my former citizens suffer and die! For these grievances, Gebiv will stand by no longer and witness this mass suffering! For this reason, Fascist Carthage has 48 hours to do the following:

Decommission of all state police

Accept full 2PAC control of the territory until a stable government arises

Free all political prisoners

Should you refuse, we will have no choice but to liberate those people ourselves. Let it be known that we will not stand down as our brethren suffer.

Signed,

Empress Gebiv I

We can agree that political prisoners should be free. We also feel Fascism is wrong. However, we do not see why Pan African Coalition control of the territory is necessary. Also, these are no longer your people, they formed a new state and government. You really have no remaining claim over them.

OOC: Why does everyone have to curbstomp the interesting RP's? It's boring when everyone's either an imperlialist or democratic nations.

Edited by Cody Seb

OOC: Why does everyone have to curbstomp the interesting RP's? It's boring when everyone's either an imperlialist or democratic nations.

OOC: Yea. Carthage has been having really great RPs (even one with me!) so I don't want to see him killed! Ahh!

We are glad to hear this but we still prefer the reforming rather then disbanding of the State Police. Perhaps observers can be sent to monitor them?

We concur. But we think that the Carthaginian (OOC: *likes saying "Carthaginian"*) government should approve the observers, should there be any, else risking infringing on their sovereignty.

OOC: Well, doesn't this put wrench in my RP plans? <_<

OOC: Exactly...I'm gonna need a little more than 48 hrs in RL time.

President Cutlass addressed a massive crowd today, warning of a comming invasion from Gebiv.

" Our tyrant neighbors of the east have threatened us with complete and total destruction. They have placed an experation date on our State as if we were their good to do with what they want. This does not stand with me and should not stand with any citizen of the State who has any value for national soverignity. "

The crowd explodes. Children fill their pockets with rocks to pelt Gebiv troops, should they invade, men phone enlistment offices, and women, some even holding babies, scream "Death to Gebiv, long live the Fascist Republic of Carthage!!!"

" In an attempt to make our State a stepping stone on their path to aggresor empire, we have been placed first on their list of conquest. I firmly believe in the begining of a Gebivan front to reconquer lands lost to them is begining. As we are their first target, and I call apon all of you to fight and make us their last target. We will reverse the mass tide of the Gebivan aggressors and chase the monstors back to their homelands, never again to threaten your sovereignity again! We will stop them here!!! And so, I call apon the riteous nations of the world to stand by us, in the time of an aggressive invasion of our small nation. Never will we hand over our lands, never will we give up our hopes, never will we be halted on our long, difficult path to reacheive that which was lost to us long ago, the glory of the Carthaginian Empire. To Where!!!! "

Crowd- TO EMPIRE!!!!!

Cutlass (with clenched fists in front of him, tears lining his cheeks)- WHERE!!!

Crowd- TO EMPIRE!!!!

Cutlass- TO WHERE!!!

Crowd- TO EMPIRE!!!

Cutlass- TO WHERE!!!

Crowd- TO EMPIRE!!!

Cutlass (now screaming at the top of his lungs, barely heard over the erupting crowd)- Follow me to war if we are forced, follow me to victory when we acheive it, follow me to Emprie as it is meant to be so. This era will see the rebirth of the Carthaginian Empire!!! Death to invaders!!! Death to traitors!!!! Death to Gebiv!!! TO EMPIRE!!!"

With one final salute, Cutlass, now red with fury, face wet with passionate tears, disappears to an undisclosed location.

*****Official Statement*****

The release of Carthagninian political prisoners is being put into motion while the State police force is working to train and reinstate local police forces so they may take the place of the State Police as they disband back into the military.

We concur. But we think that the Carthaginian (OOC: *likes saying "Carthaginian"*) government should approve the observers, should there be any, else risking infringing on their sovereignty.

Yes, they should get to keep their internal police and only allow observers in from nations of similar ideology who will give positive reviews. There is no flaw in that plan whatsoever.

Classified communication to Gebiv

A division of ground forces is being prepared along with a naval task force. At your request, additional troops will be flown to Gebivian Carthage to liaise with your military and aid in initial strikes. To victory.