Ex Marooners

Ferrous

All the cool kids are doing it.

For people who used to be in a Maroon alliance and are not anymore. I'm looking at you, Ejayrazz. And the mirror. (not people who have switched out of the maroon sphere, necessarily)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maroon back in Order of Defensive Security back about 2 months prior to the Maroon War and going until it collapsed in GWII

You were in ODS? Huh. Who knew. Your leader, can't remember his name for the life of me, was really helpful in setting up Unofficially maroon. Was really into making betting pools and that sort of thing.

Unfortunate choice of an alliance around that time though - after the Maroon war, no one liked ODS too much. I think TTK helped do some rebuilding though.

Maroon was legendary. Unfortunately, many good people who once resided Maroon are no longer here. It is unfortunate: I never knew those were the times I would fondly remember and wish I could relive, if I had the chance to relive any part of my CN career. Emotional it is.

I started the game in Maroon, and was about to join ONOS.

Then ONOS got curbstomped. :awesome: Dodged a bullet there. I remained Maroon until I joined \m/ and was requested that I move to white. Ever since then, I have always been whatever color my alliance is. TORN = Orange, Rok = Aqua, Vox = Red/Yellow.

You were in ODS? Huh. Who knew. Your leader, can't remember his name for the life of me, was really helpful in setting up Unofficially maroon. Was really into making betting pools and that sort of thing.

Unfortunate choice of an alliance around that time though - after the Maroon war, no one liked ODS too much. I think TTK helped do some rebuilding though.

Yeah, rmm4390 ("Ruben") was certainly an... interesting character, if nothing else. You were right on the unfortunate part, though, particularly for people like me who were on the War Council during both Maroon War and GWII. :P

Think you're referring to Masta, who was indeed pretty cool. Still here obv.