Ex-ONOS members say hello

Blue Lightning

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!

i left ONOS 2 days before NPO's attack, but returned on the second day of the war when it was too late. so what i could do was jsut sit there till we were released.

i joined GR, i was there for a while, i joined 1TF a few weeks ago.

:)

I was there in Peace Mode because I was ordered to not fight. I served out my time in ONOS back then and then followed Ejayrazz to Grämlins and been there ever since. If I hadn't foolishly let my second nation be deleted for inactivity I would probably be in the top 150-200 nations in the game (stupidstupidstupid), so this is my third nation. If anyone actually cares who I originally was, this is Kogenta.

Why, hello there. I was second in charge of one of the families (which wasn't the Airsuppliotti as far as I can remember :P) and deleted my nation shortly after the end of the war against the NPO.

Was in ONOS prior to GWIII. Left to fight the war when I couldn't convince the rest of you lugs to come along. Came back a bit of a pariah in the eyes of your government I guess, never got aid the entire time I was there after that. Went from low-level gov of some sort before I left to...mass messaging about senate voting. -_-

• 1 year later...

I used to be ONOS way back when it first started. Grew up there, it was a good place :)

Haven't played in years and thought I would look the name up in the forums to see if anybody was still around, this is pretty much all I found, bummer...

If anybody is out there in IRON let me know?

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1239632908' post='1409064']
Same, only I was doing the attacking :smug:
[/quote]
I had no issues with the ONOS war, you guys were more entertaining to fight than GPA was, though one of my GPA targets had the balls to go weapons free, which I respect.