Looking for an alliance

greyproc

Hi. I'm looking for an alliance.

I was with ODK. ODK was _awesome_. Great people. We merged with DE. Neat people in DE, I suppose. It's not my playing style. I don't play games to have random people I don't know make demands of me. So, anyway, I find myself looking for an alliance.

I want one with the following attributes:

Black Team

Mature-ish members.

Peaceful --- an alliance that doesn't start trouble for the sake of trouble (ie, mostly defensive)

An alliance that is happy to have _active_ nations, but don't require forum activity.

Preferably an alliance with a well thought out theme.

Thanks!

I'll just respond here...

Black: Yes.

Mature(ish) people: We have those.

Peaceful: Definitly, we haven't had one single war yet, just some raids(and that was before we were protected by DE :awesome:).

Activity: If you wish, most of us aren't active, but I check our forums every day or so.

Theme: Peace, if that is possible as a theme.

Alliance name: Military Establishment of Righteous Countries(MERC)<- We really aren't military though.

Forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/CN_MERC/index.php?

Questions? Ask away!

but isn't ACF Aqua? :blink:

hmm... you guys bribed him didn't you... you told him he'll be the strongest member in your alliance... aye... i smell suspicious activity :jihad:

congrats on joining...

but isn't ACF Aqua? :blink:

hmm... you guys bribed him didn't you... you told him he'll be the strongest member in your alliance... aye... i smell suspicious activity :jihad:

congrats on joining...

We just didn't fit one aspect of his requests. And he's actually our second strongest guy, with a couple others less than 1k away. Not too shabby :P

Useful thread.

Makes it easier for me to shop, myself. I'm in agreement with Grey about playing styles. I'm very offended, myself. Here were the choices:

The choices you have to make are:

1) Complete the tasks and continue to be a member of the Dark Evolution

2) Change your Alliance Affiliation and move on somewhere else

3) Do nothing and get attacked as you will be considered a ghost

Like Grey, I think I shall move on somewhere else. I'm also an ODK refugee. They were a great alliance, and I very much liked the theme. I understand Dark Evolution's need to make sure members are active, but I'm certain there's a way to do such things without ultimatums.

Handily, thanks to this thread, I know which alliances are looking! :-)

Edit: Darn. Striking out here...

ACF: Not into seamen. (Sorry, Grey! Have fun there. I'll still send you hentai when the moon's red and full...)

CSN: Not into being maroon, though otherwise looks cool.

The Syndicate: Really looked good, but they've got a forum requirement, which I only read when I signed up for the forum. (Looked like a really cool theme, too.)

So, any black sphere folks without a forum requirement?

Final edit: Lonewolf's the only person that PM'd me. I really liked the look of The Syndicate's forum. I was also looking at The Shadow Confederacy. Eh, I'll just follow Grey like I always do, so he can make fun of me. I just had nuts for lunch, so I reckon it's only natural that seamen follow. Thanks for taking me, ACF.

(No hard feelings, DE. Can't do much foruming from work, and that's where I tend to log on from. I wish you all the best.)

Edited by stormysky

well you don't really have to be maroon to be in the alliance... some of our members are in blue and black because of trade circles... no harm done really... but glad you found a place for yourself... just know one thing... sometimes following is not the best for you but leading yourself to be followed is the better option...