ex-NAAC Members

AirMe

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a reunion WHILE I WAS AWAY?

I hate you guys. Seriously.

Glad to oblige you. I have the screenshot, and will send it to you if you like. All you missed was a healthy dose of spam and sporks. And Al's radio broadcasts of course. There was some funny business in there someplace, but I missed it. I think that greatmagnus killed the person responsible, so it probably wont happen again.

All in all it was nearly a perfect reunion, we showed up and even managed to put 30+ under the AA without getting attacked.

Thanks to everybody who participated; NAAC, old and new friends. I'll arrange something similar next year, maybe with some additional festivities.

Glad to oblige you. I have the screenshot, and will send it to you if you like. All you missed was a healthy dose of spam and sporks. And Al's radio broadcasts of course. There was some funny business in there someplace, but I missed it. I think that greatmagnus killed the person responsible, so it probably wont happen again.

All in all it was nearly a perfect reunion, we showed up and even managed to put 30+ under the AA without getting attacked.

Thanks to everybody who participated; NAAC, old and new friends. I'll arrange something similar next year, maybe with some additional festivities.

Not to mention over 1.2 Million NS. The fastest growth rate of any alliance (and fastest decline rate of any alliance... >.>).

I founded and was a part of this alliance from Jan 06' til the disbanding. Great to see the old faces, I miss talking to alot of you guys. I'm still chilling under the NAAC flag and AA, taking my weekly attacks from NPO in stride, not much i can do when they get that damn 3 mil in aid everytime they start fight me but it's all good.

-The Holyone

Bleeding Blue since Jan '06

P.S. to the skeptics, assington really was and always will be a beloved member of the NAAC, even if he doesn't bring me cookies anymore :(

I joined NAAC at the very close of the first great war, and was there with the brief exception of about two weeks right up until the end. Good times, certianly times that can never be forgotten. I've been in several alliances since then, ODN, FIST, Dark Fist, and now Echelon.

I was NAAC in 2006, I joined with a group from the old "It's Happening" forums. I don't remember what I went by then though. That was a long sordid story about the forums, but TruHartBrakn is one of the few members I still recognize. :P

I walked into the NAAC during a war and got beat down hard. lol. Good times.

I founded and was a part of this alliance from Jan 06' til the disbanding. Great to see the old faces, I miss talking to alot of you guys. I'm still chilling under the NAAC flag and AA, taking my weekly attacks from NPO in stride, not much i can do when they get that damn 3 mil in aid everytime they start fight me but it's all good.

-The Holyone

Bleeding Blue since Jan '06

P.S. to the skeptics, assington really was and always will be a beloved member of the NAAC, even if he doesn't bring me cookies anymore :(

Who is this Holyone guy... I don't ever remember him being part of the NAAC... :P

/me brings ale and cookies for his former comrades.

• 1 month later...

Heh taken me a few months to notice this... Simply because I haven't been around. I joined sometime around the start of the 2nd Polar War.... Then left CN entirely sometime after the 3rd Great War I think it was.... Wow that was all so long ago.