ex-NAAC Members

AirMe

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there for a month before a war with NPO. I think it was 06/07, because I remember celebrating New Year's there, and I didn't have internet for 07/08, so it must have been. I forget what my name was. I joined shortly after joining CN, because my friend said it was awesome. I was a nub back then, but I remember spending quite a while in the spam section, and on the arcade, and there was one time when I took huge amounts of money off Sir Galahad in the army rpg war thing. It was the memories of NAAC that made me come back to CN when I eventually had internet again, some 2 years later. Good times. :(

Wow, lovin' the big reunion. I was NAAC for only a couple months as a noob, but made some good friends and learned a whole lot about Bob.

Still bleedin' blue, resided NADC for almost 2 years and just moved over to Echelon.

Wow, lovin' the big reunion. I was NAAC for only a couple months as a noob, but made some good friends and learned a whole lot about Bob.

Still bleedin' blue, resided NADC for almost 2 years and just moved over to Echelon.

Last reunion was bigger. :(

Hmm. Were you in the White Tundra Force?

I may not be former NAAC,but i have been considered by some to have the old warrior spirit of the NAAC.I nearly joined back before the disbanding i got a pm and went to the site to register by the time i did the NAAC was gone,looking back on it now i wish i could have joined considering how many ex NAAC members are my friends now.

Shotgun91

Lt. Shafer - it is good to see you still play, best wishes.

After two years, the 40 last night on espernet isn't a bad turnout. Tonight will probably be about the same but with slightly different group, I expect that some from the community site will make there way over. We even had an oats sighting last week, so who knows who might show up.

Regardless, it is good to be under the AA again, even if it is only for a day.

I was in NAAC but as a noob, really was out of my league when that war ended NAAC.

Eventually, I joined We Are Perth Army, and probably will stay with them.

I had considered joining Greenland Republic, but with my baggage, decided not to.

Good luck, you guys.