• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm !@#$@#$ insane.

this

Duty and Community.

Similar, I mainly play to be able to hang out on IRC with all you guyz

Collecting stats, betraying the Gramlins and trying to get Posting this will get me warned.

beaten again, I blame the rabbit Jesus.

Yeah, the in-game mechanics... are lacking to say the least. The only reason I stay around is because of NADC and the politics (albeit politics which are simpler in nature).

And this type of fosters politics that deals with playing with pixels accumulated over 3 years-- people tend to take this stuff more seriously which is great for me.

The people. Lets be honest... the game itself is only interesting at a small level, the real fun lies in the politics. Once that gets old, all you've got is the people themselves. Not going to speak for the world here, but that's more than enough to keep me coming back day after day.

The people of CN, I salute you.

Edited by Tungsten

I only play because I wanna get my nation larger and because my nation is too old to just let die. it would be a waste of my ~700 days of life

This is part of it too, I cannot bear the thought of wasting 2 years worth of buying wonders :P

Wonders Developed 20

That'd take forever to re-buy :v: