I dont like bunnies and I definently do not like Rodents

Desert Ratz

lossflagwarcopyiy1.jpg

Well here we are again. I wish I could give you such a simple reason as it is jus TE, but unfortunately I cant. 2 days ago the alliance Rodentia Dominatus made a tech raid on one of our nations. Normally this isnt a big deal as it is TE and we would of handled this accordingly, however the raiding nations decided to nuke our nation and this became a whole other ordeal. This makes this personal. TenLoSS offically declares war on Rodentia Dominatus.

Signed,

Desert Ratz - LSAF Commander

TenLoSS Gov

Strange little story in this :rolleyes:

RL reference ALERT!

My wife was progressing slowly into labor but nothing much was happening. So, I decided to give myself reason to be watching my nation regularly and raided an alliance I thought would hit back hard -_-

Nobody was willing to escalate the conflict against my nation so I upped the stakes with a nuke -_-

Well, it worked :D ... My son was born on Friday afternoon, 2:59 Alaska Standard time and I was away from my nation and in the hospital :D

Thank you Tenloss nations for hitting me and accelerating My wife's labor ;)

I wasn't intending to bring the whole alliance into this, just myself and I apologise for not letting you know the reasons (but it seems that if I had, the cosmic joke would probably have been on me and I would still be waiting to meet my son)

Well, It sounds strange but it seemed to work. (and with only a couple weeks left , and a new baby, I thought it was time for my nation to get some action B) )

BACK TO CN: ALERT OVER

The Lemmings tripped :rolleyes:

sorry, hard to stop after you go off the cliff :D

It was nothing personal -_-

Yeah kingroland told me about it so i sent him a message - we really like TenLoSS, he is a ghost. Just PM me if that isn't fixed.

No hard feelings. By tomorrow peace will be sent to all RD members currently in war with TenLoSS. We were raided and nuked and we made our point. One more night of kicking each others $@! will be sufficient, however if any of your members escalate this to nuclear warfare we will be forced to retaliate and not let up until I see fit.

congratulations again (for the third time) for your new baby boy.

Strange little story in this :rolleyes:

RL reference ALERT!

My wife was progressing slowly into labor but nothing much was happening. So, I decided to give myself reason to be watching my nation regularly and raided an alliance I thought would hit back hard -_-

Nobody was willing to escalate the conflict against my nation so I upped the stakes with a nuke

Well, it worked :D ... My son was born on Friday afternoon, 2:59 Alaska Standard time and I was away from my nation and in the hospital :D

Thank you Tenloss nations for hitting me and accelerating My wife's labor ;)

I wasn't intending to bring the whole alliance into this, just myself and I apologise for not letting you know the reasons (but it seems that if I had, the cosmic joke would probably have been on me and I would still be waiting to meet my son)

Well, It sounds strange but it seemed to work. (and with only a couple weeks left , and a new baby, I thought it was time for my nation to get some action B) )

BACK TO CN: ALERT OVER

The Lemmings tripped :rolleyes:

sorry, hard to stop after you go off the cliff :D

It was nothing personal -_-

I really do hope Desert Ratz's and my senseless aggression was the reason of the birth of your son. If you're ever having any other problems with childbirth, feel free to PM us :awesome: