Watch out for UINE

Helix

I would just like to warn everyone about the alliance U.I.N.E., I know some of you may be friends with them, some may be thinking who?

but they like to offer ALLIED nations positions and aid in there alliance. I know its none of my concern anymore but I just thought I would watch out for the planet bob!

THANKS!

Have a nice day!

Helix what you say is not true..your just mad that NPO..yeah thats right im saying them...one of their members went rogue and attacked me and tried to blame one of our newly found members at the time...!@#$%^&*...im not gettin involved in this dumb!@#$ im done..i put my resignation in at NRM..im through..i joined a new alliance...joined on my known she didnt go behind NRM and get me i left on my own..just like you left on your own to join the guru order..good luck in your future with CN...we can still be coo..but im done wit NRM..before NRM everything was coo my nation was financially stable and now i got hit by a rogue attack put me into anarchy...lost everything now i gotta work to rebuild my $%&@in nation! all cuz of the alliance i was didnt have my back!?! !@#$%^&*! i didnt have this problem when i was in ACV..im not gonna lie i miss ACV..i wish it didnt have to disband..i hope it comes back when it does..im going back home..until then IM WIT UINE!

Helix what you say is not true..your just mad that NPO..yeah thats right im saying them...one of their members went rogue and attacked me and tried to blame one of our newly found members at the time...!@#$%^&*...im not gettin involved in this dumb!@#$ im done..i put my resignation in at NRM..im through..i joined a new alliance...joined on my known she didnt go behind NRM and get me i left on my own..just like you left on your own to join the guru order..good luck in your future with CN...we can still be coo..but im done wit NRM..before NRM everything was coo my nation was financially stable and now i got hit by a rogue attack put me into anarchy...lost everything now i gotta work to rebuild my $%&@in nation! all cuz of the alliance i was didnt have my back!?! !@#$%^&*! i didnt have this problem when i was in ACV..im not gonna lie i miss ACV..i wish it didnt have to disband..i hope it comes back when it does..im going back home..until then IM WIT UINE!

Well I certainly think that says a mouthful or this current situation.... Of course maybe a few words were out of place... but sometimes strong words are needed.... I hope we can all still be friends and put this situation to the side.

Nicely Done I would say.

*sigh* I don`t even think I should be interveneing in this thread :P The rediculousness level is alot too high even for me :P

Now I`d like to thank everyone for not taking this strange announcement seriously and for the concerned people to have come in and redressed the situation :)

I would just like to warn everyone about the alliance U.I.N.E., I know some of you may be friends with them, some may be thinking who?

but they like to offer ALLIED nations positions and aid in there alliance. I know its none of my concern anymore but I just thought I would watch out for the planet bob!

THANKS!

Have a nice day!

come on ol buddy !!! I have put myself out on a limb for you more than once , You are way better then this , If members of NRM leave let them go ..trust me you should understand that more than anyone ... Your mind changes a ton when you play this game. U.I.N.E seems cool to me , and if they recruited from your alliance dont just point fingers ..show screen shots !! and oh yeah smart move on attacking NPO !!! let me know how that turns out. ...

In the end if this is your way of trying to go out in a blaze of glory ..well done ..notice the key word here is TRY !!!! GOOD LUCK as you move on .